Romance Starters/Plots

Starters

~ Person A is at the mall with their friends. They walk into a store and spot a cute cashier. Person A's friends continuously buy items from the store to get Person A and Person B (the cashier) to talk.

~ After a hard day at work, Person A goes out into their garden in their backyard. While relaxing under the moonlight, Person A heard something and spots Person B climbing over their fence and into Person A's backyard. All Person B says is "Don't call the cops! I can explain!"

~ Person A absolutely loves to go out and ride their *insert mythical being here*. As far as Person A knows, they are the only one in *insert world name here* who owns a *mythical being*. Person A felt pretty special and important for that. Well, Person A did feel that way until Person B came striding up to them riding the same mythical being.

~ Person A is a secret agent infiltrating the base of an evil organization plotting to overthrow the government of *insert country here*. Just as Person A reached the control room to hack into the organization's system, Person B catches them.

~ Everyone loves dogs, which is why Person B got one, hoping to impress Person A. Little does Person B know that Person A is allergic to dogs.

Plots

~ A vampire moves away from their old town to escape vampire hunters. The vampire acts like a normal teenager would in this town and goes to the local high school. Expecting to be chased out of the town in a few days anyway, the vampire doesn't take the time to get to know anyone, but a rather persistent human begins to bother them. After deciding to get to know each other better, the vampire and human become pretty close until the vampire finds out the human's family are the ones hunting them.

~ The elf and fairy kingdoms have been at war for centuries, and the only way to end the war is to marry a prince and a princess from each kingdom. The only problem is that both kingdoms only have a prince, no princess, and although both kingdoms are ok with marrying two princes, one of the princes isn't really up for it. At first.

(Will continue in the future)