Infinity War

Delsin was cleaning the concession table when he was asked to clean one of the movie theaters. He sighed before walking over to the supply closet and grabbing a broom. Infinity War recently came out to people have been flocking to the movie theater for 3 days now.

Delsin entered the movie theater as Marvel nerds and teen couples who just made out in the back of the theater walk out. He starts sweeping until he heard soft whimpers. He looks at the back row to see someone in a striped hoodie facing down into their bag of popcorn. Delsin makes his way over to him. "Hey! Uh, you need to go." Delsin said as he got closer.

The kid looks up at him with teary eyes under his glasses.
Oh crap he's cute. The boy wipes his eyes and sniffles. "I-I'm sorry I w-was gonna l-leave wh-when I calmed down." He hiccuped before getting up from his seat. Delsin put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You're not in trouble." Delsin smiled. The boy was shorter than him and had a bit more of a chubbier build. "Thank you-" He takes a look at his name tag. "-Delsin. I'm Eugene." Eugene gave a small smile.

"Why were you crying all alone in here?" Delsin eventually sat down beside Eugene, completely abandoning his original task. "They killed off someone I really liked in Infinity War." Eugene looked up at him. Delsin smiled. "Listen, I don't care for superhero movies. You can spoil it all you want." As soon as Delsin said that, Eugene started ranting about the movie. Delsin just listened and thought that he got cuter and cuter by the minute.

"Sorry, I must have been rambling." Eugene chuckles. "It's okay." Delsin smiled. Eugene had fully calmed down by now. He checks the time. "I should go. You're supposed to be doing work" He was about to get up until he felt Delsin grab his arm.

"L-Listen, uh, when we get newly released movies we get to watch them a day before everyone else. We're allowed to bring a plus one. Would you like to join me one day?" Delsin looked up at Eugene with a small blush on his face.

Eugene's cheeks turned red as well. "Y-Yeah, I would love to."

AN: Just a little short delgene thing I wanted to write. Hope you enjoy