Chapter 1:finding out and getting hit by lighthing

Iris' POV
I was at home and it was morning. I walk out of my room than I felt like I was gonna throw up so I ran to the bathroom. After I threw up I took a pregnancy test to make sure. I waited for 5 minutes like the box told me to do. 5 minutes later it says positive. Omg I'm pregnant with Barry's baby. I knew it was Barry's because two weeks ago we had sex. I had to tell Barry but I didn't know how. My dad went to CCPD early and I know Barry was there so I grabbed my keys and put my coat on. I drove to CCPD and I got there 10 minutes later. I walk up the stairs and walk to Barry's lab. "Hey Barry. What you working on? And you wanted go see this atom smasher smashing thingy." I said trying to hide I was pregnant. "Hey Iris." He said and coming over and hugs me. I steal one of his fries and tell me stay away from them but I know it was my cravings. He didn't know that but he doesn't know yet. After Barry sloved my dad's poop problem so my dad let's go to star labs to see some particle arrlectaor. "Barry I gotta tell you something important." I said as we were walking into star labs. "Yea what is it?" He said looking at me. "Well um...I took a pregnancy test this morning and um...the test came up positive. Barry I'm pregnant with your baby." I said looking worried about what he was gonna say. "With my baby?" He said looking confused. "Two weeks we had you know what when my dad was at work late." I said looking at him. "Oh yea but I'm so happy to be having a baby with you." He said putting a hand on my flat stomach. I smiled at him than this guy took my bag. Barry goes running after him and I follow him. "Bear you ok?" I said getting worried. " Yea I'm fine I got your bag." He said giving me my bag.

January 7, 2014
Barry's POV
I was in my lab thinking about my baby that Iris told me about. I'm gonna be a daddy to a boy or girl. I was so happy to be having a baby. I got up to find some flies for a case and lighting strikes me and passes out.

Iris' POV
I was at CCJitters when I get a call from my dad saying to get to the hospital because Barry got struck by lightning. I put hand on my stomach hoping he was gonna be ok. I get to the hospital and run to Barry's room. "Dad go I'll stay with him." I said looking at my dad.  My dad left and I was alone with Barry. "Bear me and the baby need you." I said touching his hand and I felt a spark between our hands so I leaned down to kiss him and kissed him on the lips than felt more of a spark.