I'm down (M) || KTH (ft jjk)

♡College!Au
♡ Pairing: Taehyung x Reader x Jungkook
♡ Genre/Warnings: Angst, Smut, Infidelity, Revenge Sex, Unprotected sex, Creampie, Fingering
♡Word Count: 7.8K

a/n: I have no Idea who's the main pairing here, so i'll just tag in under kth and jjk hehe sorry.

You groaned at the feeling of someone tugging at your shoulder. "Y/N.." The deep voice whispered. It was your boyfriend, Taehyung. Of all the nights he could have bothered your precious sleep, he chose the night where you drank an unhealthy amount of alcohol and partied until 2 am. "What?" You crankily replied, grabbing your phone to check the time. "It's fucking 3:00 AM Taehyung, go to sleep." You muttered, voice quiet so that you won't disturb the sleeping Yoongi and Jimin beside you.

"That's the problem, babe. I can't sleep." Taehyung mumbled, pulling you closer to him. "That's not MY problem, it's yours. Now let me get mine." You sharply shut him down and closed you eyes once more. Your sleepiness was again disrupted by your ever annoying boyfriend nibbling at your ear. "I swear to god Tae, if you don't stop I'll gladly do the honor of knocking you out myself." You huffed, elbowing his stomach. "But, babeeee..." Taehyung sang, his crotch was now pressed against the curve of you back. "I'm horny.." He whimpered, his smooth voice echoed inside your ears, sending signals to certain body parts. "I missed you, too.." He added.

You chuckled at his word, eyes still closed. "Missed me? I was here the entire night, moron." You stated while pressing your back further against his hard member which earned a low groan from him. "Yeah, you were here. And you were flirting with Jungkook the entire night, for your information." You scoffed at his remark and replied "Excuse me? I think it should be the other way around. Jungkook was the one flirting with me."

He pinched your arm at the sassy attitude. "Ouch." You hissed through gritted teeth "Can't help it, babe. Your best friend has great taste in women if I say so myself." You playfully hummed, and you swear you can feel hid stare piercing right through you even if your back was facing him. "If he wasn't my friend, I would've knocked the living daylights out of him for try'na steal my girl." He growled, hands now inside your shirt.

"Calm down, babe." You giggled "I won't let anyone steal me away from you, not especially that fucking bestfriend of yours." You laughed softly and added, "Did you know that Rosé would not, emphasis on would not, shut up about how Jungkook was a fucking dick to her." "Why? What did he do this time?" He mused, fiddling with the button of your jean shorts. "He accidentally sent Rosé a pic of him getting head from Joy." You explained naturally as if topics like this happened on a weekly basis. "That is so Jeon Jungkook." Your boyfriend replied, his naughty hands were now inside your shorts.

"I have a feeling you're just stalling me." You questioned him in a peculiar tone. "What?" He fake gasped "I would never, babe. You know me." He hummed while peppering the back of your neck with kisses. "So I guess your hands magically found its way inside my shorts. Hmm?" You asked, he simply shrugged his shoulders and continued. "I swear, If we wake up Yoongi and Jimin, I'm going back to my dorm even if it's 3 in the morning." You declared.

"I won't let you.." His digits now pressed on you clothed cunt. You moaned at his actions and felt the wetness pool between your legs. "God, Y/N. I just touched you once and your already this wet for me." His voice was strained, breaths heavy "What can I say? I love it when you touch me." You whispered in a sultry voice. "But I like it better when you fuck me." You bit your lower lip as you felt your shorts and underwear move past your knees, you helped your boyfriend out by kicking the pieces of clothing off your body.

"Hmmm? I thought you were sleepy?" He cockily asked, one hand playing with your hard nipple and the other drawing small figure eights over your clit. You whirred at his ministrations, the way his hands perfectly cupped your breast and his middle finger playing with you cunt made you feel so aroused. His touch was pure magic, he made you go from 0 to 100 in less than thirty seconds. "Taehyungg.." You moaned.