The Beginning

The start is always difficult. Always looking for the right words. But this isn't a beginning of a story, its the beginning of love. Love for me at least.

My name is Julia, I'm a fifteen year old honors student and a freshmen in high school. I don't really like people, or talking, or even being around people. I'm weird. I always have my head in the clouds but I'm weighed down by thoughts and such.

This is a story about how I found the beginning of happiness, but I tell of two different people I've fallen in love with. Artificial love, true love. Its a complicated story, full of many ups and downs, crying and laughing.

But listen to me. Love isn't what you think it is here, people aren't normal like you'd expect. We aren't people. Only elemental beings, I am a earth being, grounded by the earth and only able to truly walk the lands by what earthlings can do.

There are two different beings I'll encounter, one is a dark being, rather menacing and horrible, with the darkest thoughts imaginable. The other, a water being, one who's eyes are like the ocean and how they always know how to calm someone down.

Note that my life isn't very interesting, but I'll try to make it sound... cool.