Back where I'm from

I was sleeping on a wolf skin rug in the tents with my twelve year old sister and i was four years younger than her. I woke up to screaming and unable to see my sister on the rug with me with me so I got up and stumble toward the exit of the small tent and saw my mother and sister 4 feet away from the tent on the ground dead. I walked out shaking and see my father fighting someone with his iron sword it looked like he was fighting a man .. No. beast. He had brown hair and brown eyes and covered in blood. He bit a chunk of my father's neck off and spit it out. He licked his lips from my father's blood, I looked in horror and ...amazement?

As my father dropped to the blood soaked ground dead I took a step back. The man walk towards me with a smile. I looked up to him and a tear fell down my (skin color) cheek. He squatted down and whipped the tear and put village burned to ash and no one in sight. I sobbed and cried for help but of course no one came. I layed down on the ground that's stained the grass with her blood hugging her lifeless body and cried to sleep.

I wake up to see I was laying on the cold stone behind someone's house from what I can tell that I'm in a very different place. I. I got up and walked around to see people were alive, no blood, no fire. It felt normal.. Until I remembered what happened. The screams, my mother, father, even my sister. I began to cry again. I sat on a bench that was next to a fountain and a lady walked up to me. She had red hair, blue eyes, and was beautiful, she seemed like for guys she would be the perfect wife. "Deary, is something wrong? Why are you here alone and on a bench crying ?" she asked. "A-an animal killed my f-family and my v-village" I began to sob once more." Oh, you poor child, here let's get you something to eat and roof over your head" I nodded and got up and followed her to her cottage. Her cottage was small but nice. She gave me food and some milk. After i finished she said I could live with her. So I accepted the offer. I gave her a huge hug.

It was getting late and she showed me to a small room the had one bed and a small drawer. I looked in the drawer and found some close about my size. " I was pregnant and it died a couple days after birth," she says. I ran to her and hugged her. " May I call you mother?" I said innocently "Of course dear" she replied. With that, he closed the wooden door and I got changed in an (f/c) pajama dress. I headed to bed and fall asleep as I hit the soft bed.

I woke up at break of dawn and got up. I opened the door to the living room and walked to the kitchen to get a piece of bread. I ate the soft warm bread and looked out of the house to see the sun rising.I smiled and went back inside back to my room and changed to (f/c) dress and went to take a nap even though I just got up from sleeping.

( Time skip because of laziness )

* 13 years later*

Thirteen years past and I just turned 21. My adopted mother died three years ago from a diseases that almost wiped out the whole kingdom. I met a man that was very handsome but sometimes he gets well.....different.

I was at home when he came in drunk from the pub again and swears at me and beat me. I begged for him to stop but he wouldn't. I saw he left the door open and I had an opportunity to run for it but what i saw as i ran out was the same thing i was on that very day of the animal attack... Blood,fire, hears of screams, the kingdom burnt down. I looked behind me and saw my boyfriend coming towards me. I ran but I bumped into someone. He was rather tall and had blond hair, and blue eyes. "Why are you running deary?" he asked "The man that i loved is beating me and he does this everyday, please help me" i started sobbing "Well, I know what outta fix the problem." He looked at me bit his arms and force the bitten part of his arm into my mouth and i had no choice but swallow the blood. It has a weird but pleasant taste to it. It was like iron mixed with my adopted mother's juice she would always make for me when i was a girl. He took his arm out and i heard a snap before i went out.

Five minutes later i woke up to see my lover drinking more ale. He notice I woke up " Dear who was that man that you were talking to?" he said sharply " I-I don't know" I said and my head started pounding and a thirst began. I got up to he some water from a jug but it was still there.My lover came up to me and beat me again calling me a whore,a disgrace and ungrateful. I had enough. I grabbed his head pulled it towards me and bit his neck feeding off of him. The taste was wonderful. He cried for me to stop and I didn't.He never stopped so why should I. I began to drain him until he stopped breathing. My mouth was bloody and i licked my lips. I started getting a flash back to what happened when i was Eight years old. The man killed my village. I grew rage. The i looked at my lovers lifeless body "All men are pigs" I said and walked off.