Strawberry

*****Kristin's POV*****

I couldn't believe it, I was finally getting to meet....Him. I've been talking to him for over a year now. We met on this dumb dating site. I never actually thought I would meet someone I'd actually like. I just did it because my friend wanted me to. But thank god she did. Or else I would never have met, Aaron.

*****Aaron's POV*****

I arrived at the airport. I can't believe my mom actually agreed to letting me go all the way over to Ohio from California to meet Kristin. I was more than excited, I was ecstatic. My heart pounded against my chest. I couldn't wait to see her in person. She was beyond perfect. We sat patiently at the luggage pick-up place. Or whatever it was called. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Finally, my suitcase slowly turned around the corner. I reached forward, before I could grab it, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around. She was more beautiful in person. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I rested my head on hers. Her thick brown curls tickled my neck. She pulled me closer. I looked into her dark brown eyes; a small tear ran down her cheek.

"What's wrong Kristin?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"I'm just so happy," she said, wiping her eyes.

After what seemed like ages, we finally pulled apart. I grabbed my luggage and we held hands as we walked to her car.

*****Kristin's POV*****

We piled into my junky car. I still couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy I wanted to cry. He sat next to me in the passenger seat. "So I see you got your drivers license?" He smirked. "I got mine awhile ago," he said waving it in my face. I punched his shoulder and laughed. I hated the fact that he was older than me. I'm 16 and he's 17. But then again I liked it because I like him being older than me. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He's here he's really here, I thought to myself. "Hey sugar you got a little somethin' right here," I said pointing to his lip. We wiped his face with his sleeve, "did I get it?" "No not quite yet hon. Here I'll get it," I said pulling his face to mine. I pressed my lips against his. I could feel him smile. I pulled away and started the engine. He giggled quietly to himself as we drove off. This is going to be fun.

*****Aaron's POV*****

After a half hour of driving we arrived at Kristin's house. She was staying at her moms. It was a cute little cabin. I followed her inside. No one was home. "My mom is actually on vacation," Kristin giggled. My eyes widened. "S-so we're alone?" I asked, getting a bit excited. "Yup," Kristin said, smirking. This couldn't get any better, I thought to myself.

I shouldn't have worn jeans today. She was making me so.....horny. She walked back over to the bed and continued making it. She crawled into the bed and got underneath the covers. All I could do is watch. Her hands shuffled under the blankets. Suddenly, her hands popped out; she was holding her pants, they fell to the floor. Followed by her shirt. My mouth dropped to the floor. I couldn't handle it anymore. I turned off the lights and crawled to the bed.

*****Kristin's POV*****

He slowly crawled toward me. It was dark in the room so I couldn't really see much. I felt him get into bed next to me, under the covers. I got closer to him and cuddled up to him. He was shirtless, and had no pants on! He pulled me closer and kissed me. He got on top of me, never breaking the kiss. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. He started kissing my neck, it felt so good. He started kissing down my chest, down my stomach, he reached my panties and started pulling them down. I was so nervous. I felt a finger slide up inside me. I let out a moan, it felt so good. He shoved another finger in, followed by another. He moved them around inside me. "Auh Aaron," I moaned. I could hear myself making squishy noises. I immediately got embarrassed. My cheeks turned dark red. I wanted to close my legs but it felt so good. He pulled his finger out and began licking me. I screamed his name. It felt so incredible. He moved his tongue up and down and started sucking on my clitoris. I began breathing heavily, trying not to make too much noise. I ran my fingers through his hair as he ate me out. He stopped. I sat up and met his gaze. I didn't know what to do except hug him. I began sucking on his neck. His hands stretched around my back. He unhooked my bra and I threw it on the ground. He started kneading my breasts. It tickled but it felt good. I ordered him to stop and lay down. I got on top of him and began kissing him again. I left a trail of kisses down his chest leading to his boxers. I slowly pulled them down, revealing his huge erection. I smiled and took some of him into my mouth. Me grunted and grabbed the bed. I concentrated as I sucked him. I tried not to get my teeth in the way. I shoved him farther down my throat. I gagged a bit but it was okay. I didn't have that much of a gag reflex. "Auh fuck," he cursed. I pulled his boxers all the way off. I moved my hands slowly up and down his dick. He was so hard. I hovered over him. "Ready?" I said softly. He nodded. I sat on top of him, in felt him slowly go up inside me. He was so big and hard, it hurt but it felt so good. I screamed with pleasure as I moved up and down on his dick. He flipped me over and towered over me. He spread my legs and slid into me. He began thrusting in and out. I began moaning very loudly. He pressed his lips to mine as he went deeper inside me. He thrusted faster and faster until he unloaded inside me. He collapsed on top of me- out of breath. He laid on my chest.

He pressed his lips to mine. He whispered something into my ear....."strawberry."