🔥keep a secret🔥 aizawa shouta x reader

(yeah yeah, i upped the age to 18 to conform to the american and japanese ages so dont twist your panties into a pretzel 😤)

id also like to dedicate this to Karamatsugirl525 because a few of her nsfw oneshots inspired me to write this so, please go check her out!! shes amazing!!

you were sitting in your desk, gazing at some place in the class, paying absolutely no attention like a total space case. your eyes were fluttering and struggling to stay open. class was uninteresting and you found it boring, so why listen? really, why stay awake? despite the fact that you actually liked your teacher, the subject he taught was much too painful for you. unfortunately, some people have noticed, including your teacher.

"{name}! this is the third time i've called your name." your teacher exclaimed, making you snap out of your trance. you heard a couple of your peers snickering at you, making you blush quite harshly.

"s-sorry mr. Aizawa..i didn't get much sleep last night." you replied, attempting to fake a groggy tone in your voice.

"well, since you are irresponsible and enjoy sleeping during my teaching, perhaps you can stay for some time after class."

you quietly groaned to yourself as he continued his tormenting math lesson. he turned around to write a formula on the board and told everyone to get out their math textbooks. luckily for everyone else, the bell for dismissal rang.

"we'll have to continue this lesson tomorrow. have a good evening everyone." he called out to everyone as they eagerly scurried out of the classroom to catch up with their friends. once everyone left, he beckoned his finger for you to come over to his desk. you exhaled, getting up and slumping over to him.

"so what's the problem?"

"what problem?" he raised an eyebrow at you.

"you sleeping in class. are you on your phone too much?"

"no. i hate math and it's absolutely the worst subject to ever exist. it's hard." you blatently stated.

"that's not an excuse to be missing out on work now, is it?" his tone of voice became less stern with each word, which was slightly confusing to you.

"i guess." Aizawa got up and trudged over to you, pushing his papers aside and sitting down on his desk.

"what do you find hard in math? is there anything i can help with?" you enjoyed his attempt to help you since most teachers expect you to figure it out on your own.

"everything. decimals are the hardest, i'll never understand them."

"what troubles you the most? adding, subtracting-" he was cut off by a groan of distress, widening his eyes a bit.

"all of it, mr. Aizawa! i can't do the negatives and the multiplying and stuff like that."

"so the subject as a whole? i see." he got up from the desk, scratching the stubble on his chin.