Chapter: 1

~Liberty's P.o.v~

"Ugh" I groan as I get up to decide what to wear. I do NOT feel like going to school to day...oh we'll I say as I put on my red vans "Liberty!" My mom,Janet yells

"Yeah mom!" I call back
"Serenity is here" she says and go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see Serenity eating out the fridge.
Serenity's a beautiful girl long curly red hair and dove grey eyes and she is also stick thin but is like a fucking COW! I mean we're does it all go?

"hi Serenity" I sigh
"hey we need to get going to school or we are going to be late" she says popping a piece of bacon in her mouth "Yeah ok come on" I say walking out the door not even giving her a chance to finish eating.

"HEY! Wait up Libby" she says trying to catch up to me "you know you can be a real bitch some times" she says jokingly but it still angers me to which causes my eyes to turn red.
"WOW your not in a good mood today" she says cautiously not wanting to get slaughtered "Nope I didn't get much to sleep last night" I Say stifling a yawn.

you see I'm a vampire and serenity is the only Human that knows about my kind.. at least that's what I'm aware of.

"Liberty!" She yells bringing me back to reality again "what!" I say walking faster "I asked you a question" she rolls her eyes crossing her arms
"well obviously I was not Listening so please ask me again" I said sarcastically as she glares at me huffing "have you been having those nightmares again?".

I've been having these nightmares to where I wake up in a cold sweat an can't go back to sleep the rest of the night the crazy thing is I can't really remember what they were about and my kind have amazing memory we rarely forget anything ...

"You know that last time this kept happening your dad died" she says quietly bringing me back to reality once more. "yeah" I reply sadly
"sorry"

You see I just turned 18 so I most likely won't age anymore because female vampires tend to stop aging at 18 but will sometimes continue for a few more years but 3 years ago, I started having dreams much like the ones I'm having now and 5 days after they started my dad somehow got killed by a werewolf and after that they suddenly stopped.

we continue to walk in silence the rest of the way and when got to school we reluctantly parted ways since she has first period with Ms.Cramen and I have first period with the dreaded Mr. Stevens.

'that dick' I thought.

I continued my way to class and when getting there sitting in the back to look out the window as usual when my other best friend Jason sat down next to me "hey Libby" he smirked and I glared at the nickname which he too started calling me it when he heard serenity use it, Jason is also vampire extremely muscular, lightly tanned has sandy blonde shaggy hair and dark blue eyes like the ocean. Jason's and my parents have known each other since they were kids so yeah it was a destined friendship.

"something bothering you?" he asks curiously "no I'm fine" I lied

I'm never fine.
----------------------------------------------
(time skip after school cause I'm lazy)
----------------------------------------------

"hey mom! I'm home" I yell walking in front the door which leads to the living room.

"Mom?" Where is she? "MOM? Are you ok?!" I say with so many possibilities Going through my head at the moment "MOM!" I yell once more running into the kitchen..

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW