Imploding Passion

I was laying on my bed,resting on my stomach while I read a book.I was several pages in when I heard someone clear their throat.

I lifted my head up to see Sebastian leaning against the door frame.He was wearing ripped jeans and no shirt.Just the way I like it.

I blushed as the most dirty thoughts entered my mind.

I heard him chuckle as He came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"What are you reading?"

Closing the book,I put it behind me as I sat up to face him."Just..a romance novel."

He smirked,lifting up his sexy dark eyebrows."Oh...I see."

"What?" I asked,frowning at him.

"You were in need of some romance.." Sebastian smirked again and dared to come closer to me.

His sexy abs were in full open view and it was making my body feel on fire.

"Shut up." I pouted.

His delicious pecs were now pressing against me as he pushed me against the mattress.

"W-what are you doing?!" I panicked slightly.

Sebastian smiled gently at me and leaned back,bringing his hands to his pants zipper.

Oh my god! my body was already surely to set to flames.I was burning up for sure.

He had his pants unzipped but still on as he leaned back over me."Come on,help me here."

"I---I uh....I'm not finished reading!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and leaned back grabbing my hands to bring to his pants."No need to freak out.We've done this before."

"Yes...but I can't....I feel too much,like I might burst." I stammered out.

"Bella..relax." Sebastian whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath and leaned up to help him with his pants.His jeans came off very easily and he flung them to the floor.

I swore under my breath.He went commando again! I whimpered at this."Why do you never wear any boxers?"

It makes me weak and practically unstable to know that he's always not wearing anything under his pants.

"Because I know how it drives you crazy." He growled before pinning me to the bed and kissing me passionately.

That did it.It leaked out all my feelings and emotions.I whimpered at his touches.He lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head.He leaned down and started kissing my stomach.

"Mmm-uh." I moaned as he started rubbing my breasts through my lace bra.

Sebastian expertly took off my jeans and leaned back over me.I felt his manhood rubbing near my inner thigh.

"Ohhh god." I groaned.He was teasing me with his caresses and strokes.

He kissed me roughly as his fingers skimmed down my body to take off my panties.

"Mmm,baby Bella." He groaned as he noticed how wet I was.

I was wet from the moment his stepped through the door earlier.He just has that affect on me.An affect which intensifies when we have sex.

I pushed him over and climbed on top of him.I took of my bra in a slow and sensual way.

His amber eyes were clouded with lust as he pulled me to him.He took my breasts into his mouth and showered them with kisses.

"Mmm." I closed my eyes as He continued,he opened his mouth to my nipple and started sucking hard.

My panting was increasing with every suck.I leaned back and started stroking his manhood.

It was my turn to drive him crazy.It was working,He was panting heavily as my stroking increased.I stopped playing with his cock and started rubbing my core against it,slowly.

"Mm Bella...yes." He moaned as he supported my back

I rubbed my breasts against his abs up to his pecs.He started messaging my butt.His fingers passing the entrance.

I moaned and rose my butt over his manhood and eased down onto it.I gasped as I felt him enter me.

"Mmm uhh."I moaned as I started moving over his shaft.

Sebastian's hands squeezed my breasts as I was riding him.He moaned as his started thrusting up.

His groans were so sexy and it made me even wetter.

His hands went back down to my butt and started helping me move.I could tell by his thrusts he was getting impatient.

"Ahhhhh! oh god." I felt myself cum.

I felt him shudder as he came too.His thrusts started to slow down.

I layed on him and started kissing his pecs.I needed more.

Sebastian chuckled as he held me tight against him.I moved my mouth over his nipple and gave it a long slow lick.

"Baby...bella." He groaned

I looked at him and gave him a tender smile."I need more..."

He smirked and rolled me over,laying on top of me this time."Me too."

I parted my legs and he immediately entered me with a big thrust.I moaned and kissed him passionately.The thrusts were making the bed shake.

Thank god we were alone here.Other people would surely hear all this.

"Harder! deeper ohhhhhh!" I screamed as he pushed up his thrusts.

It didn't take much for me to climax,It's so easy for him to make me this way.

His thrusts slowed down as he came a second time.He layed on me,wrapping me in his arms.

I gently ran a hand over his sweaty forehead and kissed him.

"I love you Bella." Sebastian whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

He reluctantly pulled out of me and layed beside me against the pillows,bringing the blanket over us.

I looked at him and stroked his chest gently."I mean it you know.."

"Mean what?" He asked playing with the strands of my hair.

I blushed and layed my head on his chest."That you always make me feel so much,that it implodes."

He chuckled and leaned his forehead against mine."Isn't that the way love is suppose to be?"

"Yeah." I smiled and nuzzled against him.

Now in bliss,I closed my eyes and snuggled with Sebastian as I fell asleep.