aa~

^Cheating Alberto^

^Risky Sex^

^ People I want to mention: @Pushkeen@keefsfeet @Jalbertfangirl

Because why not?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alberts pov 

"You know i love you right?" he whispers into my ear in a strong voice."Yes, I love you too Jakey" I reply.

At the moment we are sitting on my bed, at my house , with Lana just downstairs.

This whole "relationship" started just yesterday. Basically I had a- what used to be a small- crush on him.

OBVIOSLY he loved me back. *puts hand on one hip with a thotty smile on face* ha they always do. *smirks* 

but enough of that lets get back to the present

I see him get up just to lock the door. *click* 

"Time to get back to what we started you little candy~"He says with a smirk on his face.

He then slowly crawls in front of me as I get onto his lap. We connected like two puzzle pieces as my legs were crossed around his torso and a deep red blush on my cheeks. (cheeks as in the ones on his face perverts)

He come closer and closer to my face then slipped his luscious lips onto mine. They are softer then I would ever imagine. 

For now there is no tongue, just the movement of our lips. He trys tickling me so he can slip his tongue in. After a few minutes of pulling out the kiss to breathe he then starts slipping his tongue inside my mouth, making the kiss a French kiss.

He moves his head a little to the side so out noses wont be smashed together because it kind of hurt heh. Jake slowly starts rubbing my member.

"aa- Jakey " I moan in a low voice that is almost not audible. I could tell he liked that so I start moaning, starting in that same low voice then I start escalating my tone. I'm now at a regular talking voice moan, mostly because I want to save the screams till then end if you know what I mean. I am close and I could tell that he senses that because soon after he stops moving his hands from the up and down movement that he was doing. Then breaks the kiss for like the millionth time ( oof petty albert ) except now my eyes were wide open wondering why he wouldn't continue the comforting kiss that was happening about 12 seconds before. I then see that his eyes are traveling around my collarbone, then down a little more onto my waist, then lower onto my member that I am trying to keep from getting hard because that will be fucking embarassing.

The look on his face is telling me to take it all off, and that's exactly what I did except I still had my boxers on while I was laid down a bit, with my back on the pillows. Shortly after, Jake started nibbling onto my earlobe while slowly making his way down my collarbone. While earning a couple of small moans from me, He found a certain spot that clearly triggered me as my moans started getting quite loud but cupped my hand on my mouth at almost the speed of light.  Reason: I do not want Lana to hear me at all because I know she will obviously break up with me, although I want to break up with her for Jake, I still dont have the balls to go up to her and say "Hey fuck you I'm gay and I want Jake, get the fuck out of my house." Like what?

Jake chuckled when my eyes started to roll back due to the pressure built up inside my body as he started to abuse that exact spot on my collar bone. Then I could feel him making his way down my upper body, licking stripes across my stomach. Then his tongue went back up to start playing with my nipples. To be honest, it kind of tickles  hah. He looks into my half-open eyes with a smirk on his beautiful face.