Chapter 1: Thank you for being a bunch of a**wipes

•Destiny's POV•

I look into his brown, used to be sweet eyes. His evil smirk widen.

"You really thought I loved you? Brittney is way hotter than you could ever be," Tristian spit out.

"You don't mean that," I said, trying to convince myself.

"Oh, I do." Tristian starts laughing and then Brittney comes out of nowhere and joins him.

"STOP! Please, just stop!" I plead running trying to get rid of the taunting and laughing, "Please!"

I wake up, shaking and crying. I look around and see darkness. My eyes were even more puffy from last night, the last night Tristan was ever mine.

~Flashback~

I woke up nice and early to see Tristan. It was our third year together. My giddiness couldn't be contained. I roll over on my back and pick my phone off of the dresser. Strange, no new messages. Usually Tristan texts me by now.

Tristian usually texts me good morning, especially if it's our anniversary. Don't worry about Des, he probably busy or something. I quickly got dressed to see if Tristian was alright.

I spent my time worrying and worrying as I walked to his house which was 2 blocks away.

It was early July and already warm at 10am.

I walk up the steps to Tristian's house and knock on the door. The door opens but no one is behind it. I look around the house, no one is downstairs. Thump. There's noise from upstairs and I hear moaning and thumping like something banging against something. I quickly run up the stairs to see what the noise is. I stop in front of Tristian's room and hear that that's where the noise is coming from. I open to door and see stark naked people in Tristian's messed up blue chrome sheets. I look at their faces and see its Tristian and Brittney. My boyfriend and my exfriend having sex, that means Tristian is cheating on me. Oh gosh, I feel like I'm going to faint.

They haven't noticed me enter or gasp or sobbing. Tears violently roll down my face as I realize the truth, he's frickin cheating on me. Instead of feeling sad and self-pity for my situation, I handle it like a pro. I become angry and I look ruthless. They can't do that to me.

I clear my throat and throw a nearby pillow at them which finally catches their attention. They finally stop the baby making process and look at me. I was excepting to see regret, shame......nothing, I got nothing. They looked at me like I was no one. Brittney smirked as she picked up the sheets to cover herself. "Oops? Sorry Hun, didn't mean for you to see that." She feigns guilt and innocence.

"Yeah, sorry about that Des," Tristian now says not even soundly the least bit sorry which hurt even more.

I felt betrayed, cheap, angry, sad, and depressed. I can't believe what's happening to me. I just can't. Am I really that bad of a person for those two to do this to me?

Instead of feeling sorry for myself I gave them a cold, dark glare which seems to be good because they both look a little frightened.

"You guys really deserve each other. Fake people, fake emotions, and fake personalities. Perfect for each other. Thank you for being a bunch of a**wipes. I couldn't have figured it out without you. I thank you for letting me see the true yous. I'm honored and disgusted. I want to show you guys something too." I flip out my birds and walk out of the house.

I tried to conceal my pain with proudness that I stood up to them and everything, but I couldn't. I was so hurt and emotional that when I ran home, I jumped into my mom's arms and let her hold me. Let her comfort me. And I tell her the whole story between my sobs. And I never stopped crying until I fell asleep.

~End of Flashback~