Chapter 1

Mikey's POV

I watched Rye and Andy snuggle up and watch a movie together, ever since Andy and Rye started dating I've always been left out and walked over. It was bad enough that Jack and Brook are also together. I guess it's me in the lonely singles squad. I put my headphones in and listened to Panic! at the disco. I slowly fell asleep. 

I woke up and jacklyn are attempting to make breakfast. oof. 

Rye: "Wakey, Wakey! sleepy head!"

Mikey: "ughhh"

Rye: "SHUT UP YOU EMOOOOOO"

Andy let out a girlish giggle which made me laugh. 

Mikey: "god. You two are so gay"

Rye: "so are you mikey!"

Mikey: "I'm clearly not gay" *eye roll*

Andy:  "someone's angryyyy"

Mikey: "sorry did i roll my eyes out loud?"

I turned over and Pepper , the band cat, jumped up onto my bed. I got out of bed and gave her some treats. Soon after she jumped on top of the fridge. It's normal in this household. I walked outside to get some fresh air and Andy followed me. 

Andy: "hey mikey... You okay??"

Mikey: "yep... I'm fine."

Andy: "okay" *gay smile*

Suddenly there was a massive bang. It sounded like frying pans banging on someones head then a cats scream.

Mikey: "I think your boyfriend might need you..." *laughs*

Andy: "seriously! i leave them for one minute!" *walks inside* 

I sat outside a bit longer until i heard more frying pans being clashed and Andy screaming. I ran inside to see Andy on the floor laughing, Rye on top of the fridge with the cat and Jack and Brook making out in the corner with frying pans on their heads.

Mikey: "What did i miss?"

Rye: "Floating shelfssss :)"

Mikey: "dude you are so weird."

Andy: "Tell me about it"

(Helllluuu so i'm not obsessed with rt whatsoever... okay thats a lie lmao. Anyway i thought i would start a rt fanfic! also mikey is mine so back off XD)