Ch.1

Aryana's POV

(2 years old)

I woke up and saw my stuffed bunny on my right side. I look at my alarm clock. holy moly it's 8 o'clock and I have to go to Ariana's house! ugh I love my best friend you're probably wondering why my best friend and I have the same name? well I don't know ask her! I changed and left my room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I found my mommy eating spaghetti! what the heck that's weird!

"Good morning baby Aryana!" my mommy said

"Hi mommy good morning! don't I have to go to Ariana's?" I said/asked

"yes Ariana's mom is outside wanting for you!" my mommy said

"Thank you mommy bye bye!" I said walking to the door and opened it!

"Ariana!" I yelled

"Hey Aryana!" Ariana said giggling she's 2 years old like me

"Hehe that's funny. I love that we say Aryana and Ariana hehe i love it!" I said getting in the car.

We arrived at Ariana's house it was huge! it's beautiful and big! like a mansion. I can't believe my best friend lives here! it's crazy! we get inside the house and Ariana and I run to her room! Hehe she has stuffed animals like me! Ariana's mom calls us downstairs for dinner before we have to go on our flight to London! I can't believe we're leaving Boca with my best friend and her mom and brother! that's great!

*skips flight ride* *7 years later*

Ariana's POV

(7 years old)

I can't believe I'm 7 years old now. Aryana is 7 too but her birthday was in February! ugh I love that Aryana and I got our first phones at 5 years old and we still haven't broken them! I meet a sweet boy and so did Aryana! the boys names are Travis and Gregory! their cute! no,no your not allowed to date! ugh! Aryana and I are with our moms at CVS! god this is boring! I can't wait to see Justin Bieber in concert tonight with Aryana!

*Later that day*

It's 5 o'clock and Aryana should be here by now! well I can't blame her for being late my mom is a slow driver! finally she's here! god!

"Ariana! I'm sorry I'm late your mom was being slow in traffic!" Aryana said putting her head down!

"It's okay. Justin's concert doesn't start till 8 o'clock!" I said

"Okay!" Aryana said I'm excited because my brother is coming with us! but my mom has to come with us too because my brother is still immature! but he's 17 so that's what I don't get!

*skips concert* *9 years later*

Aryana's POV

(15 years old)

I'm so happy that I'm getting my drivers permit with my best friend! Alexa and Ariana are my best friends. Alexa's here in London with me and Ariana because she had to move too. I never got alone with Beth Crow she's the younger sister of Jones Crow she's been a big pain in the butt since preschool Ariana always hated her too but jones crow is Ariana's friend and Beth is Jones' sister so yeah I have to be nice to her! I'm 15 years old now and Ariana and I are big celebrities around London and the world now! yes I got my drivers permit sweet!

Ariana looked at me weird when I started dancing in the living room. Alexa danced around too. Ariana dislikes dancing a lot but she did dance a bit around her house a lot tho! Jones was coming over without Beth today! Heaven! I walked to the kitchen with a ring ring coming from my iPhone it was a text from Greg! yes!

greg❤️- hey Aryana. I had a question for you!

array- what is it greg?

greg❤️- do you like me? because I want you to be my girlfriend.

array- yes I like you forever! and yes I'll be your girlfriend!

greg❤️- great bye baby!

With that I turned off my phone and I heard the doorbell ring! I can't believe it I have a boyfriend! Ariana and Alexa deserve to know!

"Ariana! Alexa!" I yelled gesturing them over to me. Jones can get in by himself!

"Yeah array?" Alexa and Ariana said in unison

"I have a boyfriend!" I said

"Really?" Alexa said

"Yes! you guys remember Gregory?" I asked

"Yes we remember!" Ariana said

"Well that's my boyfriend!" I said walking over to let Jones in. I opened the door and Jones stepped in.

"Thank you!" Jones said

"No problem!" I said I turned around to see Alexa and Ariana shocked about me and Greg dating! I snapped my fingers in their faces and they noticed Jones in the living room watching tv!

Ariana's POV

(15 years old)

It was getting late so Alexa went home and Jones went home and Aryana went home too! I walked to my room when Jones, Alexa and Aryana went home. I changed into my pjs and jumped into bed and drifted off to sleep.. 🌚🌚😍😍❤️❤️