Chapter 1

"Another day,living in hell" Rosily said as she looked at the clean bloody cuts on her wrists. Her mother was an alcoholic, her father would beat her up every night or sexually harass her when her mother is not around.

As Rosily looked out into the morning sun and clear blue sky, she suddenly heard her father screaming and hitting her mother, this had only happen when her mother used up the last money on alcohol.

"Rosily!If you are not down here in 2 minutes I will personally come blacken your eyes aswell!" Her father screamed hectically.

Rosily ran down stairs, shaking of fear as she saw her mother soaked in tears and blood in the corner of the room.

"Darling,I think you should rather go to school before your late" Her mother said in a broken voice.

As Rosily stepped out of the school bus, she saw Mark with a bunch of flowers and chocolate. She ran up to him giving him a massive hug as a tear trickled down her cheek. "Lets rather go somewhere more private" he said in a calming way.

Standing there in the abandoned school hall he looked up at her pale white face "You will always be my beauty" Mark said to Rosily when a massive smile occured on her face.

Mark gently lifted up Rosily's sleeves and saw the new cuts on her wrists, he bent down and kissed all her cuts. He pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the cuts to look a bit better and kissed her on her forehead.