GIRLS ALL AROUND

hello and thankyou everyone for choosing this book to read. in this book you will find innocence , melodrama ( as the book is all about girls ) , jeleousy (obvious), true friendship, room-matism, madness,sweetness, frolic, smiles, tears, superiourity complex (common sense) and determination ; ofcourse thats the crucial part as this is my story . This novel is all what I faced and all what i felt. So the book involves me as "narrator" and all the mates who tickels, laughs , cries , and sometimes roar for the needs.

CHAPTER - 1

The time when I stood upon the shore of life, when all my decisions would have changed my journey and merriment would not have lasted; all my intakes would have forced all's right eye to give its bleed and open hearted entries . BUT i took wrong turn .

All i did was "nothing" , no work and all sleep makes jinny a fat and dull girl. Just a little transformed but depicts my state . I lived to sleep , and watching television was my superiour desire. I dont know why day dreaming was my alcohol .

Just these two lead the way and , my innocent parents trusted me like hell.Alas ! this is what kills me.

And just before the boards this is what I did , the most stupid way to utilize the prepration breaks .

I used to go to school , sit and giggle around and then come back "easy life" . After coming home I laid down on the mattress and dreamt about Ashton cutcher, and the day passed . The next day with all the same stuff.

Soon the exams came and tongled upon my head , and now only my past memory and latest preprations were my soul satisfiers .I don't know why time posses both the qualities of rabbit and tortoise, being Mr. Perfect all through, just a click and it passed by .Following that, soon came the examinatory phase.

That day "sun" was being nasty; usually I woke up when the first ray of the sun runs slant down , meeting and illuminating the golden particles,tinkles my eyes. But on that important day the friendly enemy kept on hiding behind the clouds , and I know "who" was the culprit that day as only he persuaded the sky crowd to pour water all around my city;making it difficult for all twelthies

However , all the parents around owned cars; sunny was'nt able to create such a big problem. Only the luxurious and smooth car journey was transformed into a ditchy roller coaster ride. As I am a last minute learner , that evil nefarious hatch book snatched my last chance of revision.

The car stopped just a 50m away from the main door, and for the next 10 min I was just having a view of the tensed scenario. Suddenly, I saw someone totally tearing out my name,"soi-lee-naa" actually it was just selena. This action really grabed my attention and the moment captured 2 smiles. My father got little relieved by watching my unreasonable cherishment. Due to. "my" pressure , he did'nt slept last night. Sometimes by observing these kind of actions , I feel nostalgic. OK this is really something to be told; When I was 3 , my father just changed his job ; A tyro goverment employ, not earning so good. Therefore he could not aford------,but due to his regalness I was treated as princess ever since birth . If not ----- his belt acted for the same purpose and he used to tuck me into his belt and took me for baby shoppings.

And when my craving mind just blossoms up those reveries I feel like my life is pathetic and useless because I am not able to return what I got ;hence I realize my "debt" vault is overflowing and my life is a failure, nothing else.

I saw my father ** in so much tension **. It appeared like the world broke upon him . His eyes were in pain and feet cramped , every minute.He was'nt able to define his grief but it seemed like if he was telling me,"BABY, YOU KNOW YOU 'HAVE' TO DO THIS , JUST ONE CHANCE AND YOUR LIFE IS AN ENTIRE DREAMLAND". However, the last warnings of disaster are never taken as serious and though the casatroph* happens.

Walking through the corridor all these thoughts stammered my mind and suddenly , my hands and feet began to freeze. Damn, now what ? Its horrible to feel like that . My figment was distracting me and "nothing"

is what I can do.While walking I was watching everyone's face, SCOWL and SCOWL everywhere.

As I proceeded I saw my class topper , Alas! He was like," What the fuck, dummies everywhere".

And I was like "WOW".

Across this amazement,as I saw towards right ; every footstep started running towards the mamoth* chamber where teacher began the examination , For her it was just an overtime however, for us it was a "WAR" .

Pens were the swords and sheets looked like a battlefield

After watching this panormic view, where every mate looked like a lost soilder* ; Every face was being nostalgic . The thoughts of earlier groundwork had ignited restlesness in mind.

I searched for my seat and that was the biggest shock ; I sat on the first seat adjoining to the invigilator . Alas! no scope of "CHEATING". A was among the biggest traumas of my life

While in the meantime when I was preparing my aggresion to jot down on sheets , I saw "HIM". All my fear , anger anxiety just washed off and my boy joey throwed the most beautiful of smiles over me. I was pleased.My eyes curved around its world and falled down , and heart was totally ready for the "happy-dance".Suddenly I realized that joey was asking me for a sharpner but in all the fuss I gave him my hand . Oh shit! what the fuck ? I took my hand back ; however, it was too late to be unnoticed but hoots started too fast. I felt shattered about it.

No longer did our invigilator quitened down the whole class,and the board trauma started again. Gradually the answer sheet came on my table and without a blink I stared it like fucking hell. My guts told me , " Baby lets fill this " . And then I felt that I should really pick up my pen up and scratch the sheet .As I was proceeding , my mind wasn'nt supporting . All the time my thoughts scrammbled and hence I was'nt able to stand upon one conclusion, but anyhow I managed to write or say . From the beggining to the end everyday and every paper buffered me with horrifying and scandolous awards I can achieve after its declaration.

CHAPTER 2

After all this clunching and detiorated blast ,comes up the competetion exams .

I just had one goal since my teenage glued up. It was Admission into any of the top notch university . So for the sake of my ambission , I decided to get coached.

Silly silly me , there too I found love. And this one shrilled my mind as a malicious vibratory contamination

Ya so much as if I will know all my life I am going to check him even if we were not together.  It was alright then because till the time with love