Part 1

I huffed out loudly and slammed the pen on my desk. So much paperwork and I wasn't so sure I was cut out to be Comander anymore. I glanced on the high piled names of the dead I had to check over again. So many dead. Too many. Even some soldiers didn't have their names written down, we didn't have record of them. This is awful, I thought, our world. We can't even collect all the bodies, much less keep all the names in tact. I scratched a nervous itch at my right arm, the one that had been chomped off by a Titan a few months ago. And even after that and being captured, how was I still commanding officer? I was honored, but it didn't feel right for me anymore. I've seen too many deaths, most of them by my comand.

I slid back on my chair, sending it tipping back and me, almost tripping and falling on my ass. Most embarassing. I caught ahold of my balance and straightened myself back up and took a breath. I was feeling more and more claustrophobic by the minute. The deaths of all my soldiers, the Titans, and even the humans inside the walls, make me way too stressed out. It consumed me.

There was a knock at the door followered by the hinges creaking their awfull ear-bleeding sound and Levi strolling in, head held high and chest broadened. "Corporal," I nodded to him.

"Tch," he raised an eyebrow at me and the fallen chair I still hadn't picked up, "I heard you fall. Are you okay?" His face relaxed.

I knew he didn't hear me. I didn't make enough noise to be heard from down the hall. He was using that as an alibi, but what for? "I'm fine, thanks. What are you here for?" I bent over and pulled the chair back up, sliding it against the rim of my wooden desk. I moved it a little to hard and sent a pen rolling off onto the floor, which made me irritated.

Levi shut the door behind him, hearing the click and then turned the deadbolt. What was he thinking? He walked over, maintaining eye contact with me while picking up the pen and setting it in the dead center of my stack of paperwork. "Stressed?" He crossed his arms.

"Indeed," my voice deepened, making Levi smirk.

"Me also."

"Why did you come?" I looked down at my lance corporal. His eyes were a deep shade of brown and his brows were furrowed before saying the most absurd thing.

"Suck my dick," he more comanded than asked, like he should have.

"Excuse you?"

"I'll do you too, casually, as a stress reliever," he started undoing the 3D buckle on his chest. It was true, I was under a lot of stress, but having my corporal relieve me? I guess it would be nice, but I could do it on my own if I ever so desired to.

"I suppose," I finally made up my mind and undid my chest buckle before ridding myself of the straps itself and slid the button of my pants out of place. Levi was in the nude and ready just before I was. The moment I pulled my shirt off, he plowed at me, sending me flying back and landing, back down on my bed, just meters away. I didn't have much time to respond, other than a small croak. Levi had already straddled my legs and scooped a part of me in his mouth. I was surprisingly, extremely turned on by this action. It's been too long sense I've had this kind of attention.

My manhood throbbed and I groaned, not wanting to release anything yet. I just had to take advantage of the time I got to be somewhat pampered. Who knows when the next time I will get this.

Levi's tongue caressed near the begining of my member up to the tip, which made my stomach clentch, trying to keep myself together for just a little longer. I couldn't. My back arched and my throat sent out a low growl before relieving moans. I bawled the bed sheets in my hands for support as Levi got out of the way and my seed shot out, most going onto my stomach. He let me finish before he told me to get up for his turn. I wiped myself off with a rag I for some reason kept just under my bed and sat up.

I was a little hesitant. This was my captain. Isn't this just wrong? But I suppose I had to return the favor. I had forgotten how pleasuring it felt until now and I'm sure Levi longed for it. Levi sat down and parted his legs for me. I looked down for the first time. It was a lot bigger than I expected. I let it blissfully slide into my mouth and copied his behavior. I'm sure what he did for me is what he wanted for himself. I was right. His soft moans came out, sounding like he was trying to keep them in, but had to let them out. My hands rested right under his thighs, where his thighs met his knees. I felt his muscles tighten and thanks when I knew I was going to come. I waited one last second before Levi screamed, "Erwin, move!" And he made several "Ah's" making me blush at my handiwork. "Filthy," he grumbled and cleaned himself up. "Thank you," he got off my bed and found his clothes. Honestly, I was a little disapointed that he was putting his clothes back off and was probably going a vacate the room. Erwin, you're a man, he's a man, you are not attracted to him.

I quickly got my clothes back on, but leaving a few buttons of my shirt undone and nodded at Levi before he left. I cleaned up our little mess before going back to my work.