what?

049's point of view

I lay in my room being watched by the guards and people in the main room until I begin to hear the intercom of my room go on "get ready 049 you got visitors"
I being too wonder "who the hell is it" I say.
Not getting a response. I get irritated and tell out "FUCKING ANSWER ME" without getting a response I begin to see a female and a male walk in. I can tell the the male is in here for being a murderer and being insane. The female I can't read her expression she's a human cat thing that I think is called a neko. Wait a minute the male looks like a skeleton I think these two are also scp's just like me new ones. I might need to give them a proper welcome~~. As the female approaches me she starts to put on 714 the male does the same. I think the foundation found out a way to clone things. Maybe I can clone myself and 035 but that'll be a while. Maybe these two can help me escape or start a breach. "You two look like new faces. what are your names?"
The male answers saying his name is Simon.
The female says her name is muki.
These two look fucking hot maybe they can help me out with a 'big problem' they look at me confused.
I ask curiously "can you help me out with a 'problem' its something I need done can you both help me?"