Morning Mayhem

"Jaaaaddeeee, i need ya hair dryer." Perrie shouts as she bursts through Jades bedroom door. Jade looks up from the book she's reading, "what happened to yours?" She questioned the blonde who was still standing in the doorway "I've left it at me mams, you know I got back from visiting her Tuesday." "That was like 5 days ago Have you not washed your hair since you've been back?" "I have" Perrie giggled and continued, "Ive just been using yours, but since you're in your room this time I thought I better ask." Jade rolled her eyes, put the book down, pushed her glasses on top of her head and got up. "I actually cannit find it" as she searched through her room. "Urm it's just over there" Perrie pointed, as it was at the place she last left it. "Ah" Jade picked up the hair dryer, walked back over to Perrie and handed it to her, staring straight into her blue eyes as she did so. "Do. Not. Break. Or. Lose. It." She said with a serious voice separating each word to make sure she was clear. "Why would you say something like that, i always put your stuff back!" "Perrie you have got to be kidding me (she began to chuckle) if I made a list of everything you've ever 'borrowed' and not given back because you've either lost or broken it we'd be here all day." "I'm sorry I'm messy!!" Perrie said as she faked a whine and crying face. Jade chuckled again. Perrie thanked Jade and walked into her own bedroom and began drying her hair. Once her hair was dry she ran the brush through it one last time, and got into bed. It was a Sunday night and the Little Mix girls had a long week ahead of dance practice, interviews and God knows what else management had planned. Sometimes it was tough but the girls had each other to get them through, they know they couldn't do it on their own.

5.55am

Ughhhhh its so early! Jade thought as she switched her alarm off. I need to wake Perrie up. I know what I'll do, I'll make her a coffee and bring her some toast... wait what? It's so fricken early, I'm super tired and my first thought of the day is how I need to wake perrie up and that I should take her breakfast? That was weird.

"GIRLIESSSSSS WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE ITS TIME TO BUMP AND GRINDDDD" Jade heard being yelled from the living room interrupting her thoughts. She knew exactly who it was. She got out of bed put her slippers on and walked towards the yelling.
"Jesy we gave you that key for emergencies! Emphasis on the word EMERGENCY!"
"Excuse me little one, it is an emergency, it's 6am we got to be ready and rolling by 7 and I know what you two are like." Jesy argued. "Leigh help me out here!" Jade pleaded  to Leigh-Anne who had joined Jesy in the breaking and entering of the apartment Jade and Perrie shared. "Sorry Jade you'll get no sympathy from me, you two have an hour and Perrie is a nightmare to get up you can't handl..." Leigh-Anne was interrupted by shouting from the other bedroom. "JESY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET OFF OF ME! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU'RE DOING IT BUT STOP" Jade and Leigh-anne scrambled into Perries bedroom to find Jesy had pulled the covers off of Perrie and was jumping all over her bed in an attempt to get her up. Jade laughed as she saw Leigh fly past her and join in the jumping. "ALRIGHTTTTT IM AWAKe please stahhppp" Perrie had given in. "Phewww i could use a sit down after that! Got any Orange juice girls?" Jesy asked walking out the room poking Jade in the stomach. "Oi make me some" Leigh shouted jumping down off the mattress and followed Jesy to the kitchen. "You alright there?" Jade laughed as she sat down on the bed next to a disgruntled Perrie. "Oh yeah bloody fantastic! I told you we shouldn't have given them a key!" "It was actually you're idea." Jade said as she pulled perrie in for a cuddle. Perrie shifted and rested her head on jades stomach as Jade stroked her hair. "Well next time I have another brilliant idea like that just hit me in the face or something, we still have like an hour till we have to be ready! Why don't they torture you like this!" She rambled. Jade just chucked enjoying the moment. "PERRIE IF YOU ARE NOT YET OUT OF BED!" Both Jade and Perrie jumped up as they heard Jesy coming down the hallway not wanting to feel the wrath any longer.

The girls were in the car on the way to their first dance rehearsal for the new music video. Leigh and Jade were texting whilst Jesy and Perrie continued the debate on why it was completely necessary for Jesy to wake her up in that manner. "No offence but you're actually a nightmare" "aye a wouldn't be a nightmare if you woke me up at a normal time! Who wakes up a whole hour before they even need to be in a cab that's coming directly to their flat?" Perrie argued still trying to prove her point. "The thing is..." Jesy began but stopped and turned her attention to the driver "Excuse me Mr cab man, can your turn the radio station over I don't want to hear the absolute shite currently playing ." she said in an overly sweet voice with a smile. The cab driver turned over the Zayn song and continued the journey. The other three girls chuckled at Jesy's request and chatted for the rest of the short journey.

Once they arrived at the dance studio the girls set down their water bottles, listened to their song and was instructed what they will be doing at what times. After an intense hour of practice the instructor called for a short break. Leigh and Jesy ran off to the bathroom whilst Perrie and Jade sat down by the wall leaning their backs against it. Perrie took a big gulp of water. "I don't think I can do this, it's bloody hard work." She said. Jade just gave perrie a small laugh and looked away from her out at the other dancers. Jade was having a hard time concentrating today. Perrie has only been back a few days as the girls as previously had a short break, some time out to visit family, Perrie headed to South Shields whilst the other three girls remained in London. For Jade it was a welcome break since before that she started to feel a little awkward round Perrie and she wasn't entirely sure why.

To be continued...
That's just the first chapter let me know what you're thinking so far and anything you think I need to add with regards to their personalities please let me know.