#1.

Your Point of View.

Tonight is the night.
It's probably the most important night in my hole life!
Tonight, the circus is finally going to New York! Where dreams are made!
  I'm so excited! I go to my room just to start to write a letter to my mother, who's in England.

"My dearest, mother.
As you may now, tonight it's going to be my 'Special performance' in New York.
I've wanted to know, how you and father are? And what about Christopher, is he behaving properly?

Well, mother. I just wanted you to know that I love you and that I'm very happy here with my uncle James. Hopefully I'll see you soon"

With love.
-[Y/N] [L/N].

I leave the ink aside and put the letter in my little box, where I keep all my letters. I then, decide to go out to greet my uncle and my other friends.

The sound of my heels tapping the floor was all I could hear, strange. Normally, the hallways are full of life and joy; y'know, with all the clowns and everything. But today it was oddly quiet.
I kept walking until I was in front of my uncle's office. I knock a couple of times and a few seconds later I hear a soft "Come in"

I do as the voice says and see my uncle, sitting there in front of his desk.
He seemed... off.
Like, if something was bothering him.

"Uncle James, are you ok?"

I hear a long sigh, and then he answers.
"I'm not going to lie [N/N] (A/N: It means nick name, btw). I'm really nervous"

"Why? And where is everyone?"
"In their rooms, they are nervous as me. Well, perhaps even more."

He looks at me and takes his glasses off.
"You know tonight its really important for us, right?"
"Yes, I am aware of that."
"Aren't you nervous, [Y/N]?"
"I must admit I am, Jamie"
"Young lady, do not call me 'Jamie'."
"Ok, Jamie."

He chuckles in defeat, and a second of silence invades the room.
"You are our last hope, y'know"
"But, there are other really great talents here!"
"I know, but you are the... the special one!"
"Ugh, yeah. And my name is also Snow white."
"Come on! You know you are great!"
"You only say it because we're family"

...

"Look, [Y/N], just, try your best. Ok?"
I sigh.
"Ok..."

I go to my room again, grabbing my balls so I can practice my performance.
At first, I used to fail a lot, but I kept practicing and did it great! I think I'm ready now.

I think.