Chaper One

beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeep   Ugh, fuck me. Why does there have to be school? Whatever. Before i rant any future, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kellin and i hate my life.

     Now...you might wonder why i say i hate my life. Or you just might not care. But im still gonna tell you. Ive been bullied since i turned 13, being as thats the day i came out being bisexual. At the tine i had a girlfriend but as soon as i told her, she dumped me, calling me a no good fag. Also, thats the week i started to cut. You see, my ex told her friends and her friends told theyre boyfriends and yeah..it spread like a wildfire.. and now, a year later, im still getting bullied and threated everyday and my depression has only progressed... But enough about my sad life, lets move on to the good part of life.

       Theres a guy, who Ive liked since me and my ex broke up; his name is Vic. Oh my...Vic is amazing

Vic is probably ny bestest friend ever, even if that sounds cheesy. Hes so sweet, and caring and hes just...perfect. I know what your gonna say...Nobody's perfect but if you think about that statement logically it makes sense! Vic is perfect, but nobody is perfect..Nobody loves me.. That clearly means Vic loves me!! Okay, im lying, i dont known thou... If Vic were to love me, my life would be complete.. He makes my life worth something... I love him.