Chapter One

Third POV:

Hermione looked down at her hands as she sat down at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. Her mind was practically exploding with thoughts. The thing that was on her mind was Ron. She knew Ron liked her and it wasn't that she was flattered it's just she didn't like him back. The bigger problem was the reason why. She didn't think she could be the type of girl to be....gay?....lesbian....? The words stung her thoughts. How she figured this out was how she just couldn't figure out who she liked in Gryffindor when Ginny asked her. That's when she looked at Ginny. Ginny was cute but she didn't like her. She was just cute. Ginny was a sister to her nothing more. But that had her thinking...who else was cute in Hogwarts. There was Hazel in Ravenclaw she was a fifth year. There was Luna but she was weird so that put her out. There was even that awful Pansy who was cute but she probably was claimed by Draco.

Hermione looked across the table past Harry's head to look at Pansy. She was leaning towards Draco laughing. She was super cute. Then Pansy turned and faced her and Hermione jumped and looked away.

"Shit." She mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked now looking at her.

"Um I forgot to ask...Ginny something." she said.

"Oh ok." Harry said looking at her.

"Harry..." she asked.

"Yeah."

"You still not talking to Ron?" She asked.

"Nope. He still thinks I want to be in this TriWizard shit thing." He grumbled.

"Well, I'll try to bring him around."

"Hermione?"

"Yeah?"

"You seem upset and out of it. Are you ok?" Harry asked.

Hermione looked back at Pansy who shockingly was staring  at her.

"Um...yeah...I'm fine." She said.

"Shit shit shit why is she looking at me?" Hermione thought.

Hermione stood up, "I'm gonna go to the library."

"Oh alright see you in potions." Harry said sadly.

She noticed he seemed lonely but she left him as she almost ran to the library.

When she got there she sat where she always does, in the back corner where a window opened up to the outside corridor.

She sighed. If she had to choose she definitely like Hazel. Maybe she should try to ask her out. That's what Ginny said but it might end bad. But why had Pansy looked at her? Stared at her? Was she trying to start shit?

"Granger." A voice said infront of her.

Hermione looked up. Her face frowned.

"Stay away from me you..you snake!" She exclaimed not knowing what else to say.
Just because she helped her study for a test didn't mean they were friends. They couldn't be.

"Geez alright but before I go...are you alright Granger. I mean not that I care but you seem less yourself." She said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

Hermione's POV:

I stare at her. Just because I helped her study  once doesn't mean we are friends.

"Get your ugly hand off of me!" I yell and stand up running away leaving her to stand there alone.

There was no way I consider her a friend. She lets Draco pester Ron and Harry and even me! She couldn't care less about me. I bet it was a prank. Yes that's it! God she's a bitch. Can't believe I helped her and was nice to her. I take back what I said before about her being cute.