Prologue

Three cats were walking silently on the streets. One of 'em being the size of one apprentice, her pelt being different from the other two, but better for walk on the no without being noticed.

"They need to agree on joining us." The ginger she-cat meowed, her yellow eyes narrowed. 

"Do you think so?" Another cat questioned, recieving an angry glare from the leader. She stopped and turned around.

"Splinterstripe." She called the other rogue, who's body started to shake. "I did made of you my deputy for hear you agreeing with my leadership. You're my son, after all." She hissed, raising her tail. The rogue looked to his own paws, ashamed. "Sorry, mom." He murmured.

"Waterstar to you." The large ginger cat said, turning around and starting to walk. Splinterstripe's blue orbs locked on the apprentice-sized cat behind him.

"C'mon, don't look at me like that, Chaospaw. Mom's like that all the time." He whispered to her as he started following Waterstar.

The rogues walked for some time before reach a place where the streets cats were. Dirty, skinny and fighting with eachother for some food.

"Rejected kittypets." Waterstar called. "I'm the leader of the newest clan of the forest...  BreezeClan." The other cats looked at her. Some of 'em murmured, others laughed loudly.

"I want to see your leader." Waterstar said on a several tone. A white tom started to approach, the other cats not stopping him.

"We don't have a leader, nor will follow your forest rules." He spat, unsheating his claws. The she-cat made the same.

"You must be the stronger cat here... I have a purpose. If I defeat you, the others must allie me."

The others chatted for some minutes on a low voice, and then they turned for the two cats. "You'll never defeat Thrush, but it'll be funny to watch... Then, we accept It." One bicoloured said.

Chaospaw watched as the two cats prepared to fight. She kept a neutral expression, her mother had already thaught her that If she showed any confidence, the enemy would relax more It even get more prepared.

Thrush opened his mouth for say something, but Waterstar interrupted, charging on the other cat. A small circle of cats formed for watch, as a barrier.

Waterstar unsheated her claws, the cat's eyes narrowed. They didn't showed nothing. Like they were dead.

Thrush already had his claws unsheated, and the tom clawed up the larger cat. She backed off a few steps, giving time for him to get up. But not so much right after, the she-cat had already charged again. She jumped on Thrush, and her claws reached the other feline's back. She scratched the loner's back, making him more angry.

Waterstar noticed up that the tom was already distracted, and made a signal with her tail for Splinterstripe.

Relutanctly, the deputy silently approached from the other tom from the back, and threw himself at him, making them fall. Thrush's belly exposed.

Splinterstripe held the larger cat, his claws sheated.

Then, Waterstar approached calmly. The other cats watched her, as her dead gaze slowly turned to a vicious cold one, minor signals of happyness on It.

Chaospaw was the only one that staid normal on all the situation. She was extrmelly fine. The pale grey cat watched as Waterstar ended up with Thrush's life.

"Well... Welcome to BreezeClan, my warriors. Let's move for the forest now."

Waterstar said right after give a quiet purr.