0.1 Im Sorry, Taeyeon

I'm sorry, I can't laugh for you.

Chapter 1:

"Let’s break up

don’t say anything to me today

i can’t even accept a joke from you

don’t ask me if I love you or not

you might not believe me, but I want to break up

I, who held you through hard times, who comforted you in pain

yes, that same person is trying to forget you.

i’m sorry i can’t smile for you

i’m sorry but let’s break up

i’m sorry i can’t smile for you

i’m sorry but let’s break up."

"Taeyeon, please listen to me." Jung Jinwoon looked at me. Tears rolled down my face. Byun Baekhyun. Kim Sungkyu. Now Jung Jinwoon? "I-i can explain why i'm breaking up with you. It that I can't feel happy with you any more, I can't laugh, I can't do anything about this. Please listen to me, Lee Taeyeon. I-i-i-"

"If this is the end, Jinwoon. Then leave. If I couldn't make you happy anymore. Then leave. If I couldn't make you laugh.  Then leave. If I couldn't make you smile. Then leave.  If I couldn't make you a better person,  Jinwoon. Then I will leave." I walked backwards and looked at his face one more time. "If I was the one..."

"Taeyeon?" I turned around to find Byun Baekhyun. He was alone. He was near me. Why couldn't I be died? "What happen?"

Walked into his welcoming arms, I cried. "Why didn't I died? Why can't I have a normal life?"

Baekhyun rubbed my back. He didn't say anything. Screaming into his chest, crying, I held on him.

"Taeyeon." Baekhyun whispered as he kissed me on the top of my head. "Pl-please don't say that. I still love you."

"Kim Sungkyu got a car accident! I was my fault. If-if I didn't-"

"Please don't blame the fault on yourself,  Taeyeon." Baekhyun sighed.

"I have to leave, Baekhyunnie." I bit the inside of my cheek to stop crying. "The country."

"You don't know other languages, Taeyeon. Only Korean, English, and Japanese." Baekhyun said. "Japon? America? England? Australia? Germany?"

"Japon."