1 장

Yoongi's POV
Everydays always the same for me. I wake up earlier than anyone in my pack, make everyone breakfast, clean the dishes, do the laundry, and clean the whole pack house. When I'm done with that I go back to my room in the basement. I don't have any friends or family left to care for me. Both of my parents died during a rogue attack when I was 8. I heard the rogues kill my parents while I hid in my closet underneath a bunch of blankets. When I knew that they were gone I went downstairs to find my parents dead on the living room floor. My Alpha blamed me for their deaths. He still does to this day. I sighed loudly thinking about my life until I heard hard footsteps coming down towards my room. I shiver knowing it's my Alpha. He flings the door open and growls at me. I jump in panic and press myself against the corner of my room. He comes towards me until I can feel his breath on my skin. I shiver and whine not knowing what he's gonna do to me today. "Why look at you. Seeing you shiver in fear makes me want to knot you." He said huskily. "Please don't." I pleaded with him.

⚠️‼️TRIGGER WARNING ‼️⚠️

He then grabs me by my waist and pushes it against himself and groans. "Your fear is turning me on." he smirks and starts kissing my neck. I sob loudly as I try to push him away. He growls warningly and throws me on my bed. I continue to sob loudly and try to escape. He rips off my clothes leaving me completely exposed to him. I try to cover myself up with my blanket, but he throws the blanket away from me. I sob loudly. "Stop! Please!" I scream. He then turns me around and puts me on my hands and knees. I start to panic as I hear his belt buckle being undone. I attempt to crawl away fast but he catches me without trouble. I suddenly felt a hard smack across my cheek. I sob loudly and whine in pain. "Submit Omega!" My Alpha said using his Alpha voice. I cry and try to my best to resist. "Submit!" He says more roughly and I finally give in and bared my neck to him in submission. He growled approvingly of my submission as He takes his pants and boxers off. I continue to cry loudly. "Your gonna look so good with my cock inside you." He said before thrusting hard inside me roughly without letting me adjust, I sob in pain. I feel him tearing me apart as he thrusts into me at an animalistic past. "Stop! Take it out! It hurts!" I choke out. He growls and smacks me again. I start to feel something wet dripping down me cheek. "Oh yeah take that you slut." he says as he continues to ram into me. I suddenly just freeze, I felt like my soul had left me, I hear him grunt and feel him release inside me. He pulls out and leaves me laying in my own blood and his cum. He pulls up his pants and leaves without saying anything. I can't feel my body... I can't feel anything... I lay there and cry. Negative thoughts start going threw my head as I lay there.
Your a whore.
You deserve everything that you get.
You should just die.
Your a slut.
All of these thoughts kept repeating in my head, I started feeling dirty. I immediately went to my connected bathroom and jumped in the hot shower. I washed myself until my skin was raw and bleeding. I wanted that dirty feeling to go away. I wanted the feeling of him touching me to go away, I wanted all the pain to disappear, But the more I washed I could still feel it. I finally gave up when I noticed my skin bleeding from the raw scrubbing, I get out and dried myself off. I wonder towards my closet and grab a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I can't stay here, I just can't anymore. I cry silently as I grab a duffle bag and start to pack what little clothes and possessions I had. I waited until I could tell everyone was asleep and it was dark out. Once everyone was asleep I jumped out of my window and ran away not even spearing a glance at the place I was called home.