💖Chapter 1💖

Veronica's POV

Reggie is being so annoying lately, he wants me to go where he goes and shit like that. When I first met him he was amazinggg but now he's just "too comfortable with me" and I don't feel the same. And I know that sounds insane but I feel like we've been fighting soo much and I don't know how much more I can take of his chaos. Also he never even has time for me anymore. I'm just not happy with him.

TEXT BETWEEN REGGIE AND VERONICA

Ronnie~ hey Reginald we need to talk
Reginald~ hey babe not right now sorry
Ronnie~ see this is why we need to talk
Reginald~ wth
Reginald~ I told you I CANT TALK
Ronnie~I'm breaking up with you whether you like it or not k?
Reggie~ um whyyyy I love you
Ronnie~ well I don't I'm sorry
Reggie~ wow so just like that we're done
Ronnie~ yep go hook up with you other girlfriends and I know you have more then just me I always knew I was just your side chick
Reggie~ read
*Ronnie blocks reggie*
—————————————————————————————————————————- ———

Veronica enters the school and summer vacation just ended...... people were gossiping as usual but this time they were lies. Saying that Reggie proposed to Veronica and she said no, but all they did was breakup!

—————————————————————————————————————————————-
narrators pov:
it's been two weeks since the breakup between reggie and veronica and veronica has never felt better in her life. she has felt free and open minded.

veronica's pov:

you know when you get that funny feeling like you have a strong inpowered feeling for somewhere you feel to love? i feel that way about a boy archie andrews. we don't really talk but i feel a part of me belonging to him. he makes me feel safe and loved even though we don't talk a lot but havw first and fifth period together. it's weird but i really feel the urge to talk to him but it's too soon.

archie's pov:

i know it's weird but ever since freshman year when veronica walked into pops it was love at first sight and i feel like we purposely ignore each other to hide our feelings and tonight at pops when we all hangout (betty, jughead, veronica and me) i have this gut feeling to tell her how i feel and hope she feels the same.

TEXT BETWEEN ARCHIE AND BETTY

betts✨: hey archie you've been acting strange what's up?
arch💥: pfff what no i haven't
betts✨: come on i'm your best friend you know you can tell me anything right?
arch💥: fineeee i need to get this off my chest...
betts✨: okay then tell meee😢
arch💥: so remember the last day of summer break when veronica walked into pops?
betts✨um yeah why?
arch💥: i felt like it was love at first sight and idk what to do about it....
betts✨: omggggg i'm actually so happy i've been shipping varchie for sooo long!!! YEET
arch💥: varchie?
betts✨: it's a ship name. archie+ veronica= VARCHIEEE
arch💥: alrighty then what should i do?
betts✨if i was in your postion i would talk to her! i'm her best friend and i know her better then anyone else so just talk to her and say how you feel i'll tell her to come to pops at 8 and say we will be there but you'll show up at 8 and me and jug will come at 8:45 so you have time to discuss your feelings.
arch💥: sounds like a plan thanks betts💥✨
betts✨: np arch
———————————————————————————
to be continued....