Daddy Issues.

*Matty's pov*
-
I sat on the queen sized bed of my hotel room. Outside was the beautiful streets of Paris, I fantasized about walking around the shops with someone. I sighed at the realization that I really had nobody to do things like that with, but I'd get over it, I'm only here for a small business trip anyways.

I started working for my company a few months ago after my dad had kicked me out. Nothing really felt different since I left home, I communicate with my dad as much as I did when I lived with him, which is never. Working for my business is really all I have going for me. Being a drug dealer wasn't exactly my plan, but it pays the bills, and also I get to be in places like Paris, so far its alright.

A knock on the door interrupted my self pitying thoughts. I felt kind of relieved. I got up and opened the door.

*Jesse's pov*
I had found out my co-worker Matty was in the same building as me so I decided to go bug him. I liked Matty. We hang out sometimes, he's the only one in this business that isn't batshit crazy. He's actually quite wholesome. Of course that's probably gonna change soon, considering I'm about to ask him if he wants to do coke with me.

Matty opened the door wearing one of the hotel bath robes. I giggled at the sight.
"Hey! I didn't know you were in the same hotel," Matty's face lit up. His accent was so shocking to me every time I heard it. Knowing he's british I always have to pray he doesn't ask me about my american healthcare plan or something stupid like that. But I enjoy his accent. "Come on in," he motioned me into the room.

I walked in and immediately recognized Red Velvet playing on his tv.
"Nice one, weeb," I joked. His face turned red instantly. He ran to the tv to turn it off. "I was just kidding!! I have to say, I think they're neat. Well rounded group if you ask me," I attempted to reassure him and stop his panicking. He laughed nervously at me. I felt my heart fluster watching him be so awkward, I strangely found him adorable in that moment.
"Well I'm glad you agree," he unpaused the music and sat on the bed.

He let out a sigh and looked towards the window. "I really love the Paris view, I just wish I had someone to spend time with in the city of love," he chuckled. Being honest, I was jealous thinking of him spending time with a girl here. Not in a weird way, but Matty is extremely handsome and charming, I wouldn't want to see that go to waste on whatever mediocre girl he's probably fantasizing about right now. I just have a lot of respect for Matty I guess, he's pretty chill. I seat myself next to him on the bed.
"I feel you man, but hey we can still go down there. You only go to France so many times." I look him in the eyes waiting for an answer.
"Yeah you're right, lets go check it out. Let me get dressed."
"Alright!" I cheer and give him a bro pat on the back.

Matty gets up and grabs his jeans. I lay back on the bed and watch whatever music video he had playing on the tv while I wait. Out of the corner of my eye I see Matty drop his bathrobe to reveal him in his boxers. A sudden shock runs through my body, as I had expected him to just change in the bathroom, not in front of me. I sneakingly glance over at him, occasionally looking back at the tv to make it seem like I wasn't looking.
"Ready?" Matty turns and smiles at me. I jump up off the bed and head towards the door.

*Matty's pov*
Jesse and I walk down the streets slowly, making sure to thoroughly admire the gorgeous scenery the city had to offer. We walked in comfortable silence, and every now and then Jesse would look over at me and smile. I was having a really good time, it felt nice to be around someone who was down to do these kinds of things.
"Do you wanna eat here?" Jesse broke the silence. His finger pointed at a place called 'La Caulaincourt.'
"Yes! Sounds ehm.... French and delicious ," I reply. We sit down in a two-seater booth. The waitress hands us menus and we begin to analyze the menu.

"So what's your story?" Jesse suddenly asks.
"Sorry...w-what?"
"You know... like why do you work for the company? Something had to have happened for you to be working with us," he giggled.
"Yeah you're right I suppose," I laughed along,"well my dad kicked me out of the house. Considering I don't have any higher education being something professional like a doctor was out of the question. Mostly I do this job because I have nothing to lose if I get caught. But ,hey, the money is good."
"Why did you get kicked out?" He put his menu down and focused his eyes on me. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I've been through a lot too though, after all I'm working here as well. You can trust me." I looked around the restaurant hoping nobody would interrupt our conversation right now. That would be pretty awkward.

"Well." I pondered off for a second trying to put it into words. "It's a bit silly, but not surprising for my dad. He's just a bit backwards in his morals I suppose." Jesse stared me right in the eyes waiting for me to spit it out. "Basically he found out about my boyfriend Bill and I, well obviously ex boyfriend now. But yeah, he totally freaked out on me that night." My voice began to tremble thinking about it. Jesse was probably disappointed in me. I wouldn't doubt it. I stared down at my hands, unable to look up at him. Suddenly I saw a large, tattooed hand resting on mine. I looked up at Jesse. He propped himself off the booth enough to reach over and hug me. I hugged him back. Tightly.

Suddenly I heard something hit the floor. I assumed one of us dropped our phone while hugging or something and looked under the table to see. My heart dropped when I saw what it was. Jesse and I locked eyes after both seeing what had fell. A huge bag of coke had busted open on the restaurant floor.