Lego

I was on my couch,Watching stuff,as usual.

I was watching one of Cry's videos.We're together now.It's kinda strange that I'm with someone I've admired for almost my whole life.I shook my head to rid of the

thought.I continued watching the video.When this dork comes in.I pause the video.

I was almost to the end goshdarnit.I turned around only to see Cry holding a big ass lego box.

"Heyyyy got somethin :)" He smiled."Oh sweeeet lego!Haven't played with those since like 10 years ago..."I said,turning back to the screen of my laptop.I was giving him a sign that I wasn't a kid anymore."C'mon let's build it!"He smiles again.

"Nuuuuup I need to make at least one video today so no can do sir."I tell him.

"Why didn't you do it earlier then?"He comebacks.

"Fuck you."I say as I stand up from the couch.

We walk to his room."God it reeks do you ever put your filthy clothes in the hamper?"I ask with a disgusted look on my face."What?I thought you said you'd do that."He says."Wha?I never-" "Shhhh let's just build it."

"Fine."He opens the box and opens the bags to start.I never got a proper look at

the box.I peeped and saw that it was one of those large ass lego structures.

"Duudddde why did you get this oneee?"I complain.

"Well it was for the both of us."He says,ripping the bags open.He's such a child.

"Get scissors cuz when you rip em they'll go everywhere."I say.

"Are you in a bad mood today?Suddenly You want everything to be perfect."He says."Maybe..."I say.I stood up and got my laptop from the coffee table.

"What? I thought we were gonna build it?"He says a hint of dissapointment in his tone.I didn't reply."Imma build it mahself den."He pouted.

He continued to rip the bags open.One bag he ripped open,all the pieces went everywhere."I told you,didn't I?"I totes told him gais."Shut up."He answers back.

I had to check everything.Tumblr,Emails,Facebook,Youtube.

Yea that stuff.Yes I'm that kind of person.

When I've checked everything,I was gonna get food but then I saw Cry's sad face,Lil cewtie."Heyyy I'm sarry bout that."I turn over to him,lookin at his sad dissapointed face."I was kinda in a bad mood sarry~"I say again.

"Here."He gave me some pieces to handle."Do that front part then stick it on here."

I sighed.He's as childish as always."Okehhh mah sweet."I smile at him.

We worked hours on that.Probably because we're dumb,

Or we just threw blocks around.I'm being a hypocrite right now.

Its already dark,we're not done yet.Good job.

"Hey It's night mayn we gotta go."I tell him.He doesn't answer.Dammit Cry.

"Are you gonna finish that?Cuz if you are I'll head back,mkay?"I say.

Still no answer."Bye..."I say standing up and about to walk out the door

when a sudden pain striked my foot."Ow fuck!"I exclaim.

Cry starts laughing.I look down and see what was all that.A nail?no too big.

thumbtax?maybe.I take a look and see one of the lego pieces sticking to my foot.

Cry hasn't stopped laughing yet.I look at him with an annoyed look.

"I told you to get scissors!now everythings flyin 'round and shit."I say as I flick the lego piece from my foot to join the other blocks.

"Nahhh.Besides,We've opened all of em now~and I've already started the back.

I told you to start the front."He says.

"Well,I'm not gonna let some toy take mah sleep!"I say as I walk out of the room.

"Make sure you come back soon! I don't want you to stay up all night!"I shout at him from our room."Yeaaa Yeaaa."He yells back.

I plop on our bed to get some shut eye.

"Hey!hey!I finished the thing!"I hear someone say.

"Cry?What time is it.."I looked at my phone.Sunrise.

"Cry!I told you to sleep man!"I told him.

"Well I couldn't since I streamed a 3 hour thing last night!But I managed."

He says."C'mon Imma show you."He pulls me up and drags me to his room.

I looked in and saw the structure. It was ridiculously big.

Cry hugs me."Did you even get sleep?"I ask.He shook his head.

I sat down to play.

"Hey,go get some sleep."I told him.I turned around to see him.Sleeping.

"Sleepy boopy time Cry."I say as I stroke his hair.I got the duvet and covered him,only showing his masked face.I slowly pushed the lego to avoid breaking it.

I lied down on the floor next to him and kissed his face,before drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

AN: I KNOW

WRITING FROM A 12 YEAR OLD IS CRAP

I AM GOING TO CONTINUE CRINGING AT HOW BAD THIS IS NOW