3rd Story

"Niiiiiiiiiick!, Wheres my popcorn" Kaz complains loudly on the couch in the living room

"I'm coming, Goddammit!!" Nick walks out of the kitchen to the living room holding a big bowl of popcorn in one hand and the other hand gripping two cups.

Nick walks to the couch and sits down next to Kaz as he hands the bowl to her, she smiles and eats one piece of popcorn and smiles

"Thank yoooou," she says as she takes another piece

"Haha you are so impatient when it comes to food, but I find it amusing that I can make you beg for something of me" Nick chuckles as he plays the movie

"I'm not a dog!" Kaz puffs her cheeks, Nick smirks "shad up you!" Kaz turns to the tv and Nick kisses her cheeks.

"Love you," Nick says turning to the tv also and chuckles while noticing her blush, they then start watching the movie.

*30 min goes by*

"Nick we are out of popcorn," She says giving him puppy eyes, Nick shakes his had in how dorky she looks and gets up, doing so knocks her cup of coke spilling on her "Nick!"

"Oh I'm so sorry, here I have tissues" He grabs some from the box and starts helping Kaz with wiping the spill.

"Aw my skirt is still wet" She sighs

"Then we are just gonna have you take them clothes off," Nick says with a smile

"Wait what.. umm.. o..ok" She starts sliding her skirt down and Nick helps her, seconds later her skirt was on the ground and her light blue panties exposed

"Oh wow those are very pretty panties you have on" he smirks and starts taking the rest of her clothing off she is only left we her panties in, Nick then starts to strip down himself and his only in his underwear.

Nick and Kaz are next to each other when Kaz turns to Nick and he leads her on top of him

"Does this feel good?" He smiled

Kaz nodded and blushed she looked into his eyes and the slowly leaned there heads closer connecting into a kiss who he'd turned into a passionate make up with a bit of tongue. Kaz was rubbing her body on top of Nick's while he slowly begin getting hard along with Kaz herself, they then started to tune the crotches on top of each other.

As they kiss even more passionately Nick trails his hand down Kaz's panties from behind and slowly fingers her tight hole she moans with pleasure, Nick then slowly fingers her with 1 finger then 2 and finally 3 making her moan loader each time she was ready to be stretched by Nicks cock.

They both get up and Kaz sits on top of Nick facing him, They make up for
more and