Matt has a lil' secret :) - 8

He ran towards the lake with his guitar. He knew what he had to do.

Nicole arrived. Her eyes were red, and puffy.

"What is it, Matt.. who ever you are."

"I'm Matt. Matthew Peterson Hale. I was 14 when Rachel introduced me to her dad. And he got me in the industry, so came Kassy Smith. I was asked not to let out my identity, Because my mom didn't want my singing career to ruin my personal life. Since then, I haven't told anyone my secret." He paused, to look at Nicole. Who had started sobbing again, by now.

"Its just Rachel and my family nor did i ever trust anyone. And, You came along. You were so caring and nice, and..perfect. I trusted you alot. And i still do. Really. I was going to tell you that i am Kassy Smith, But i thought--"

"You thought i'll use you?"

"Look, Nicole-"

"You actually thought i will USE you?"

"No, Look. I was going to tell you but i was waiting for the right time. I was going to ask you out, today. But that Britney totally ruined it. I swear it! I did not kiss her, nor was i even thinking of."

"Oh, Sure!"

"Nicole, Do you trust me?"

"Trust? After you lied to me, SO MUCH?"

"I'm coming out clean. Yes, I am Kassy Smith."

"The whole world knows it now."

"I dont care about the whole world, okay? i don't."

"Then who the hell do you care about, ha?"

"You. I love you."

"Matt?"

"I love you"

"Matt? Really?"

"Yes!"

Matt piked up his guitar, and sat on the rock. He played the song he was writing for Nicole.

It was about all the things he loved about her.

Nicole loved it. Oh duh, She did.

"AWW, MATTY!" She ran and hugged him.

By then, Rachel had come.

"Aw, Look at your kiddos. I'm so happy for you guys. And i am happy that the truth's out."

"I'm happy.. Happy? I AM DANCING OUT OF THE WORLD."

"Ha, Matty Boy!"

"Why did you ask Britney's address?"

"Oh. Long story short. I beat the shit out of her." She smiled.

"Whaaaaaat!!" Nicole said, She couldn't believe, Rachel actually did that.

"Oh yes. Her mom was a bit pissed with me, for barging inside their house and beating the crap out of their daughter. But, then it was all cool. When i barged out of her and showed her my middle finger and asked her and her daughter to fuck themselves." She paused. "Oh and, i told her, i am Samantha. Whoever she is. I like that name alot."

Matt and Nicole laughed so hard.

They hugged Rachel for taking their revenge.

And at last, They had their first kiss, by the river. Just as Kassy.. i mean, Matt wanted.