Character Biography

Introduction

Introduction

Name: Hinami Nagishika

Also Known As: "Crazy Bitch", Hina, Nami, Nagi, Psycopath.

Age: 16

Birthday: unknown

Species: Human

Blood Type: AB

Astrological Sign: unknown

Gender: female 

Sexual Orientation: straight

Past/Bio:  She was born in a poor and abusive family as she never received any sort of education, resulting her unable to read nor write. When she was still a child, her mother's lover tried to burn her and her mother alive for unknown reason, but she was resilient at that moment, and thus survived the burn. However, Hinami remembered that not long afterwards, her mother wrapped her with clothes and then left her behind in care of a pair of orphanage caretakers for money. Sadly she was place into a cruel and abusive orphanage. Though she stayed in the run-down orphanage where children were likely to die, and the trafficking was illegal. Her caretakers were rather abusive, even "forgetting" to give food to the children for multiple days, forcing Hinami to dig through trash in search for food to survive. They would always refer to her as a monster because of her missing eye burns on her arm sehich she kept banadged, even forcing her to bury the corpse of a dead child (though it is implied that she had buried others before as well) simply because they didn't want to deal with the smell. Hinami herself, despite not wanting to, do what she was told without question. Filled with hatred and depression she ended up slaughtering everyone in the orphanage, she murdered her caretakers by repeatedly stabbing them before mutilating their bodies, later burying them in the back of the orphanage and did the same to the kids to "end their suffering', and running away thus becoming a rouge ninja. After disappearing from the orphanage, Hinami wandered on street and made her third kill by killing a woman who accidentally got her soaked with her cart. Eventually she was taken in by an elderly man for almost a year who was blind. One day, the old man used the money he had saved to go buy bread for Hinami while determined to take care of Hinami from then on, thinking his life finally has a meaning by caring for the girl. Unfortunately, on his way back, he was confronted by a pair of thugs who killed him for his wallet. With the old man unusually late coming back, Hinami grew frustrated and started breaking the furnitures in the house, thinking the old man had abandoned her. By a chance, she found a knife and unable to hold her urge to kill any longer, Hinami went out to kill. As she ran to start her kill, she passed by the same pair of thugs who claimed to have killed the old man, breaking the crane that the old man usually carried. Seeing their happy faces made her want to kill them then, Hinami killed them with her new knife. Years later, her recent killings became quite famous, making him a currently wanted serial killer, rouge ninja and criminal.