1

It was late in the afternoon when Rainbow Dash entered the girls locker room at the Wonder bolts academy. She was beat and most of all sweaty from her intense training session with the other wonder bolts. They were training for an upcoming show and Spitfire grilled them all so hard to get all the moves and maneuvers right.

All Rainbow Dash could think off right now was a nice hot shower to suit all her aching muscles. She was definitely gonna be sore the next day. She went straight to her locker to retrieve her towell and shower gell.

After she took her sweaty training uniform off and stuffed them in her gym bag, she took a towell, put it around her neck and made her way to the shower stalls. She had a favorite stall she liked to use. She always took a shower in the one before the last stall.

The other female bolts also had their favorite shower  and they told her that the last one was reserved for the captain. She almost never made use of it tho because she preferred to take her showers in her office bathroom.

She eyed the last shower stall before entering her own."Empty, as always." She thought out loud. She then wondered when she would get a glimpse of her captain taking a shower. She never told anyone but she has a huge crush on her captain. She often fantasized about them doing very inappropriate stuff but she was too shy to make the first move and she kind of hated herself for it. She felt like her friend Fluttershy.

When she was in the shower, she closed the curtain behind her, hung her towell on the designated hook and put her showergell on the rack. She then proceeded to take her shower by turning the tap to let the hot water cascade down her sore body.

She stayed in the shower for quite a while. After she finished washing her mane and body, she dried herself off and wrapped the towell tightly around her fit body. She moved the curtain aside and stepped out of the stall.

She headed straight for her locker to put her stuff away. As she passed the row of lockers she saw that one of them was open. She didn't think much of it, because leaving a locker open in haste was a common phenomenon.

"Who is it this time?" She thought to herself. Rainbow Dash was never a person who snooped around other peoples stuff untill something got her attention. When she got closer to the locker to see what it is. She gasped.

In the locker was Spitfires crips captains uniform along with her whistle and some other stuff. She looked around to see if Spitfire was there somewhere but she didn't see her.
"Maybe she got in to get something while I was in the shower and forgot to close up her locker." Rainbow thought.

Rainbow Dash wanted to close the locker but she was so mesmerized by the uniform. She always wanted to feel what it was like wearing a captains uniform and to boss people around while blowing the whistle.

Spitfire told her one time that she really loved her job. "Maybe it was because of the uniform?" she thought again. "No, Dash get it together. Close this door and go away." She said to herself but the more she looked at the uniform the more she wanted to wear it.

She looked around one more time. Still no one. "Might as well try it on."she said while giving in to temptation.

TBC..