My Specimen Boy

Sting's POV

I was walking home scared because of my yandere girlfriend Rose. I was too afraid to face her because I slept in Lucy's house last night and she might think I cheated on her.

I was in front of the door, hesitating to turn the doorknob.

Should I go in? I thought. Maybe she will understand so I went in.

The door creaked as I opened the door. I looked around if Rose was there. I walked in slowly. Then the door closed. I turned around and saw Rose.

"Where have you been, my love?"  she asked.

"I was with a friend." I said

"Who friend?" she asked with sarcasm

"Lucy."

"So you slept with Lucy-chan." she said. "Go to the room"

I just followed. This doesn't look good. I went in the room. Why didn't I just ran away?

Rose came in the room and locked the door.

"Sting, you should know that your mine." she asked.

"I know." I said to her as she pulled out a knife.

"Because of that, you get a punishment." she said. Then she pulled my arm and cut it off.

"AAAHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. Maybe if I follow her she would stop. Then she kissed my arm.

"Say that you deserve this."

"I deserve this!!!" I said while screaming.

"Good because tonight you'll be my 'specimen' boy." she said and started cutting my body parts.

Time skip........

No one's POV

Rose was finished killing her beloved boyfriend. His plucked out eyeballs and other internal organs were scattered around the room. She hugged the dead body.

"My beautiful boy........"