Heed Our Warning

Do not listen to what your friends say about this cult. It is not a game, nor anything to be messed with. It may not seem like anything, but it is so much more. We may seem like a loving and welcome community. Well, we are to an extent...

Do not listen to him when you wish to leave. He will seem soft, seemingly let you see a side of him rarely ever shown. He will ask for you to stay, persisting until you agree. It seems all fine and dandy... Though it isn't even close to that.

I did not see the looks the creatures gave me. At the time, I had simply thought they were simple mutations of Cybertronian creatures... But I now know, that was a lie. The creatures had been trying to get me to leave while I had a chance... While I was still human.

Make no mistake, our lord is kind to everyone else. So, he is not entirely the worst I suppose. Hold on... There goes another, the poor soul. The others and I had tried to warn him, to no avail. I wonder what he will be changed into. There is a shortage of my type, so I suspect that is what he will be.

Let me explain what I mean. The second time I had run, I was much deeper into this business.... But they had caught me, and delivered me to him. He was the Great One, the one they all followed. I thought I would have another chance, but I was wrong. I was delivered to that maniacal scientist.

Over time and through many experiments, he had finished with me. I was now a cybertronian like fox with scales. It was actually pretty interesting. Though I remember it all clearly... The waves of pain never ending... Being cut into, injected with so many different things.

I cannot help but envy those who still had their freedom. The freedom to choose, and to move. Though he always watched over them, never letting them go too far. He did not want a revolt if they found out. They were all chipped, without their knowledge. It was like a hive mind when he wanted.

Though I suppose being this creature is better than the hive. Finally being free to my own thoughts, not being monitored by anyone but that camera. Excuse me, I believe I hear something. He was coming back here? He hadn't visited in weeks.

I hope this informed you of what really goes on... Because it may be your only warning. Good luck surviving. I must end this here...

ALL HAIL THE WRENCH GOD RATCHET!