1

The god walked over the field of grass only to be met with a small child in front of him.  He lifted the fan in front of him to shield the smaller from the sun.  The child looks up at him in awe and raises a flower to him.

Yoongi tilted his head and accepted the flower, causing the boy to giggle.  The taller brought the fan closer to hide a bit of his face.

"You're so pretty."

The god smiled closing the fan and placing it down, and kneeled to the floor to pat the child's head.

"What's your name, little one?"

The child looked down at the grass trying to remember his name.

"Seokjin."

The flower in the god's hand ended up being placed behind the child's ear.  Seokjin carefully touched the flower in surprise.

"Hello there, Seokjin.  You're the god of spring, am I correct?"

The boy nodded, and stood up.  Dusting the dirt off his hands and tried to stand up straight.

"Who are you, mister?"

"My name's Yoongi, god of weather."

Seokjin gasped in disbelief, once he heard who he was.

"Nuh uh.  You're too young to be the weather god, he's much older."

"I'm not much older than you, little one."

The smaller god pouted at him, as Yoongi adjusted his robe to fully sit down on the grass to look up at the smaller.

"What can i do to make you believe me?"

Seokjin grabbed his hand and lead him deeper into the meadow.  The weather god looked around and noticed how the area looked a little dry.  The area seemed to be a lot hotter than anywhere else.  The god of spring lead him closer to a certain patch where a small rose was growing.

The weather god flipped his fan open once again to cool himself down from the heat.  The younger looked up at him, and pointed at the flower.

"Make it rain, then I'd believe you."

"Only above the flower?"

Seokjin let go of his hand and crossed his arms.

"Above the whole area."

The weather god nodded and the smaller gasped once he felt the area get a bit cooler, before small bits of water fell from the sky.  Yoongi smiled, and shut his fan once again before pointing it towards Seokjin.

"Do you believe me now?"

The younger nodded his head and bent down to get closer to the flower as it glowed.  The spring god reached to touch the petals, only for a green light to blind their eyes.

Yoongi covered his, and uncovered them once he figured the light disappeared.  The rain stopped as Seokjin turned around to look at older god, making sure to reveal his wrist to him.

A red rose bracelet was now spiraled on his wrist.  The stem of the flower delicately intertwined around the wrist, causing Yoongi to tilt his head in confusion.  The thorns weren't there.

"It looks nice on you."

Seokjin nodded and happily looked down at the bracelet as Yoongi smiled at him.  An idea entered the younger's head and he clenched his fist.  The weather jumped away in shock once the bracelet transformed into a long sturdy vine.

The handle had shapes of roses engraved in it and Seokjin swung his arm causing the vine to wrap around a nearby rock.  Yoongi's face then went pale, once the thorns came out of the vine, and was strong enough to shatter the rock.

  The spring god looked back at Yoongi as his eyes sparkled in excitement.  He jumped up and down, as the thorns retraced back.

"Did you see that?!"

Yoongi nodded and his lips formed a pout.

"That's no fair.  Your's is nicer than mine."

The weather's god's eyes directed to his fan, and Seokjin ran over to him.  His whip forming back to the rose bracelet on his wrist.

"This is your weapon?!"

Yoongi nodded as a reply.

"I'll protect you then!  No bad guy would be able to touch us!"

A laugh escaped the weather gods lips as Seokjin looked at him with determination in his eyes.

"Really?"

A sad noise came out of Seokjin's mouth as he held Yoongi's free hand in his, causing the older to look down at him.

"I can come with you, right?"

The spring god looked down at the grass as he shuffled slightly.  Yoongi leaned down, and caressed his cheek.

"Of course you can."

Seokjin gasped and engulfed the taller in a hug in which the older god gave back.  Yoongi spoke once more.

"Would you like to go now?"

The spring god nodded happily, and took Yoongi's hand in his as he lead him out of the meadow.  Then allowed the older to guide his way there.