John De Titta

John De Titta began his career when he was only 18 by writing songs and movie scripts. Owing to his creative and unique approach, he always remained active in new things and projects.

Right after it, as he turned 24, he got involved in Real Estate and bought and sold at the time hotels, condo complexes, service stations, office buildings, and duplexes.

John De Titta pursued the art of marketing products at the age of 31. His experience shows that he is a multitalented multitasker. He has always experienced new things and this sheds light on his ability to take initiatives.

John De Titta stepped in the food industry as well and used various creative techniques that led him to become a part of creative and talented writers involved in writing a screenplay.

The screenplay that he wrote was approached by some of the most recognized producers. After it, he stepped away from the screenplay and left what would soon become a $200,000,000 movie project and winner of several academy awards.

John Eric DeTitta then focused his consideration on originality to improve the creative community. He filed patents on funding of the arts by means of crowds long before any of the crowdfunding sites ever were introduced.