.S.

Dear loving @armyaesthetic
You are an awesome hoe that can make friends with anybody at any time. You are just so nice and funny.
I just love how you laugh and thats why i try to make you.
Our layahath moments are unforgettable.
And at school you are the annoying person that sits behind me annoying me half the time by throwing papers and trying to make me angry half the time.
I also love the way you say (dhnn) and then me and akkkkkkkkkkooooooo starts to say you say it so cutely! And then you try to stop us.
I still laugh at the thought that you and your cousin saudhan made me cry when we were five. We have history from even back than.

I cant even bear to forget how you have always been by my side the whole year not letting me down even though i acted like a dick in the first term.
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SORRY for whatever i done!!
Seriosly bieng with you has made this year the most happiest and surprising year for me.
Thank you for bieng by my side and going for ice cream tuesdays with me.
Even though i dont like it i went to run around the school with you guys just to make you happy.
I promise that i will do that more often to remember you!!
Even though you are leaving us my request is please DONT FORGET MEE!!
P.S Hope you enjoyed the surprise in your birthday!!!
Ilysm♡ no one can replace you!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
09.08.2008._layahath.♡