Prologue

THIS STORY CONTAINS EXPLICT DEEP SEXUAL SCENES, SO PLEASE BE AWARE !

18+

Please Mrs.Wallas, come and say a few words .

"Oh no, I didn't plan on coming here to talk."

Please, Mrs.Wallas. 

Mrs. Wallas, Mrs.Wallas.. all the reporters started shouting as I tried to make my way out the church through the crowd.

Alright.

Looking back at my past it sure was a blast. The partying , the money , the fame , celebrities , mansions , traveling , shopping , black cards , foreign cars and so much more ! But, then again it had it downs the deaths , shot outs , fights , drugs , backstabbing , hoes , and feds where horrible. But there's one thing I would never change and that's falling in love with my man Javaughn Wallas .He was always there for me and I mean ALWAYS . He was more than my high school sweetheart ,we grew up together so I guess you can say god had a plan for us. Javaughn and I weren't always together, he was my bestfriend first then things changed. He made his way through my heart and never left . He loved me unconditionally , passionately , and so fiercely that It always felt like I was in an illusion . He was my rock as he held me down so did I. Together we were unbreakable, and ever lasting . Its so hard to stand up here , and speak about your lover as they are no longer here. I know Javaughn would want to thank everyone for coming to his funeral , and checking up on me from time to time .He probably would of said " I love yall , but yall need to back off my woman na." Thank you everyone , and I thank God for blessing me with a man like Javaughn in my life .

* C L A P S *

"What a lovely speech Mrs. Wallas , we will always remember Javaughn as a great man. Now, please can everyone make their way to the graveyard as we bury him in peace ." The Reverend said to me as he led me through the crowd.

Just as I got to my car...

Mrs.Wallas !

Mrs.Wallas !

"Excuse me."

Yes ?

"Hi my name is Ang, I'm a reporter from the Sun Shine Newspaper. I wanted to ask you a few questions."

Okay go ahead.

"As everyone in Florida knows you and your husband were drug lords in the streets and worldwide. You two built Miami with your clubs, parties, and charities . How do you plan on moving forward without Mr.Wallas no longer here ?"

* laughs *

Mr.Wallas is still here . He's here within my heart and soul . Thank you , and God bless you .

"Mrs.Wallas will you stay for the burial ?"

No , I will not . Please write a good report on how it goes for me ,will you .

*****************

"Mrs.Wallas , I want to congratulate you. You're having a baby. You're perfectly healthy, and the baby is looking good. Keep a strong healthy weight and I'll see you in a couple of months. And I'm so sorry for your loss. Mr.Wallas was a good man, may his soul rest in peace."

Thank Dr.Samuel, you were his bestfriend and doctor. Matter of fact he wanted me to give you this if he ever passed.

If our lives ever cross again, let it be wonderful .

"If what ?"

Goodbye .

Wait , T . Wait ....