Prologue

Hi Friends ,

Here with the prologue of The "Father's love " ,Which is a continuation of  "A Mother's wrath ". So people who didnt still yet check that story , Please do check that and return to read this , Or else you wouldnt understand anything .

Do not see any logics of how this would happen as it is just my imagination and anything happens in that .

And get ready with a tissue box as you are going to cry again , but in a over helmed way . ( In Tamil we say Ananda kannir )

So lets peep on to the prologue .

"Papa" said Nivitha with a pout making faces like her mother .

"What do you want me to do , Nivi ?? "asked Arnav .

"Lift me " said Nivitha .

" Fine " said Arnav lifting her .

"I love you too much papa . You are the Best father in the world " said Nivitha kissing his Cheek.

 "I love you too much Princess " said Arnav kissing her back in her both side of cheeks.

Nivitha smiles happily. They were here waiting outside for her mother to come out from the shop as she had went inside to fetch Items .  It was routine for them to stay with Khushi always .

 Her eyes suddenly got hold of a little girl going to Cross the traffic road .

"Papa , That girl " said Nivitha in a shocking tone .

Arnav sees that little girl who was going to cross the road . He immediately placed nivi on the ground and runs towards her . 

"If His ASR instincts were there on him , He would have realised that how fool it was for him to go and help that girl as he was just merely a soul .  He couldn't be a hero . But he was just  Arnav  now and Arnav in him was making him go to the girl and Trying to help her "

He just tries to hold her Arms which he was very Successful . He pulled her towards his embrace where that Little girl's Chocolate brown eyes meets his .

" You are a soul ??" asked Arnav shocked.

" Yes " said that little girl with her Elegant smile , Which could make anyone lost in that .

Nivitha came towards them .

" Who are you? " asked Nivitha with a confused gaze seeing her father holding that girl . 

" My name is Pari and I am Devi Maiya's Princess " said Pari with the same smile .

" What are you doing here ??" asked Arnav softly .

" I am here in search of You , Mr Arnav Singh Raizada said Pari with a wink .

" What the " muttered Arnav Shocked seeing that little girl addressing him with is name . 

"Why are you in search of my father ??" asked Nivitha .

" Shall we go to a calm Place ??. This traffic road and his noises are too Horrible" asked Pari .

Arnav nodded where they three  proceed towards a calm place , Which was a garden nearby.

"  I heard You like Deals a lot ? Are you willing to have a Deal with me , Mr Arnav singh Raizada asked Pari with a winning smile .

" What sort of deal ??" asked Arnav confused .

" If , I give a chance for you to rectify all your mistakes you have made . If , I say , If you could go and change everything happened " asked Pari .