Love Letters

Eleanor woke to the sound of her alarm - 5 am - time for her run. She got out of bed, put on her running gear and grabbed her bottle of water from the fridge. As she left her house, she barely took any notice of her surroundings - losing herself in her music - and nearly bumped into someone.
'I'm sorry' she stuttered.
'It's fine' the man reassured.
Eleanore smiled and got going with her run, thinking about the day ahead. God she was going to busy.
As she approached the end of her street, she stopped at a bench to rest. She noticed someone asleep - probably homeless - so she tried not to wake them. She saw a lot of them around here and acted as if it was a normal occurrence. As she got up to go home, she stopped to take in the sunrise. The sky was a gorgeous shade of orange. She took a deep breath and smiled before setting off again. As she got into her door, she noticed a note on the welcome mat - must've been posted while she was out. She picked it up to read it but what it said made her heart sink -
'You look amazing when you've just woken. You left your fridge door open but don't worry, I closed it.'
She didn't know anyone from this town and no one from her past knew where she lived, her mind began racing to conclusions and assuming the worst. She searched her entire house but couldn't find anyone. She checked all her windows and all of them were locked and closed and the doors were all locked.
She decided not to take any chances and report it to the police as soon as she was done with all her tasks for the day. She had to go to work before she could do anything. Not wanting to stay in the house for too long, she rushed into her barista uniform and left for work.
By the time she reached the coffee shop, it was already 8:30 am. The morning sun shon through the clouds and people were just leaving their houses for work. It was going to be a busy morning but she needed to take her mind off of that note.
'Morning Rachel' she said to a fair haired, middle aged woman.
'Just in time, would hate for you to be late again, Eleanor' she responded.
Rachel was her boss and, like all good bosses, she didn't tolerate slackness. Treat her with respect and you'd get it back.
As Eleanor got ready to leave, Rachel stopped her.
'Do you fancy coming to the bar for a few drinks? It's just that I know you don't really know anyone around here' she asked.
'I don't know, I'm shattered' Eleanor replied.
'Oh come on, I'll buy you a round' Rachel pleaded.
Eleanor decided to go for a few, just to relax. However, a few turned into 'one more' and before she knew it, she was very drunk. So drunk in fact she couldn't even remember getting home and falling asleep on her sofa.
When she woke up, she let out a loud groan of pain but as soon as she'd gone quiet, she heard noises from upstairs. Assuming Rachel had come home with her last night, she thought nothing of it. That was, until she saw a new note on her fridge. This one scared her even more than the last one.
'I know you won't want to read this while you're hungover but I wanted to say how amazing you looked last night. If you don't remember, here's a picture'
There was an arrow that pointed to a picture of her asleep on her sofa. Her chest felt like it was about to explode. Her head started spinning and she knew she was gonna puke. That's when she remembered the noise upstairs.