Chapter One :The kidnapping.

The first day of it all, I woke up to screams. Jess was screaming and I rushed down the hall. She was unconscious. Three men with guns were headed towards me as the other two bagged Jess in a huge black bag.

"If you want her to stay alive you will step aside!" Said a man with a ski mask. I wanted to call the police. But if I headed towards the phone, they would kill her.

They looked at me and laughed. I stayed where I stood for about ten seconds before one of them who was rather husky held a gun up to my head. " Move aside kid. We have buisness to deal with."

I wanted to cry. I had to stay strong. I removed the gun from my head and darted for the front door. I ran out and hid behind a potted plant outside of our apartment.

I heard heavy footsteps. They got closer and my heart started racing a thousand miles a minute.

The man in the ski mask yelled, "I swear I saw him go this way!" He took off his ski mask. Suddenly this all became clearer. It was Rick, Jess's Ex-Boyfriend.

" Well he's obviously not here! Who cares? He can't find us once we head to Pakistan," Said the husky one.

I needed to do something. I pulled out my iPhone and started recording what they were saying. I recorded that whole conversation. It haunts me everyday.