𝟲

(Anthony Above)

Kai, I bit my fingernail, thinking about the Korean boy in my dreams, linking him to Kaito, was it a dream or fragments of my memories I wondered. I tried to remember but my head started hurting.

I looked on my alarm, seeing that its 10am, and I have my lecture at 11am, so I hopped out of bed.

Wait, I froze, wasn't Kaito here last night I wondered, and shrug it off walking into the bathroom, doing my daily routine and putting on my dark red tank top and my ripped jeans and a dark red Nike air force 1,applying a my makeup and fixed my hair.

I heard a ping on my phone, so I checked it.

SD Sent $6000 In your back account.

I smiled, and texted Anthony.

Me: Thank You Baby 😍

And before y'all start wondering who Anthony he's my Sugar Daddy, and he's 36 I met him a 7 months ago. I do stuff with him he gives me money simple, we both gain from it I needed cash, and he was there to supply it every month he sends me $6000 Plus he pays my rent so I'm good.

I walked downstairs in the kitchen, seeing a note on the microwave

.

Breakfast Is Inside Morning Beautiful, Love Kaito

Breakfast Is Inside Morning Beautiful, Love Kaito❤

I smiled, he knows the way to my heart. I dug in and eat the food, after I finished eating, I locked up my apartment, and walked to the bus stop. Putting my earphones in my ear, memories of last night flashes in my mind seeing him laying lifeless on the bed with the knife in his back and my bloodied hand inhaled and exhaled and took my pill from out of my bag and took it and drank some water, I started listening to Doja Casual, singing along to the lyric.

Is it casual?
Or are you trynna spend your life with me?
I don't mean to pressure you
But I want a man to stand and fight, stand and fight for me

You don't need to paint me a sweet fantasy
We chill, I kick back, you roll up my weed
Say what you feel, don't just say anything
Why complicate what could be so easy?
Leave me alone
If you is a player I don't think I'ma play with you, uh huh
This shit get old

You say you don't want a girlfriend but when we are in person
You always act so different, you make it all seem perfect
You hold me when we wake up, say you like me with no makeup
I'm tryin' to be patient, how am I supposed to take it?

Is it casual?

Or are you tryna spend your life with me?
I don't mean to pressure you
But I want a man to stand and fight for me
Is it casual?
Or are you tryna spend your life with me?
I don't mean to pressure you
But I want a man to stand and fight, stand and fight for me

.

.

.

.

I walked in the class, seeing Professor Cunningham looking at me.

Yup I'm late. I walked down the step sitting beside Tia.

''Bitch what the fuck'' Tia whispered.

''Bitch beauty takes time''I replied, rolling my eyes, turning around facing the professor.

During the lecture I could feel his eyes on me.

.

After 2 hours, the lecture was over.

''Movie night today?'' Tia asked, ''Hold up why the fuck am I asking you, expect me at your apartment at 7pm tonight.

''Well damn, sure since you own the place, 'I replied putting my book in my bag.

''Miss Huley, I need to talk to you'' Mr Cunningham said.

I rolled my eyes, 'I'll see you later, Tia'' I said, as she walks out, leaving only the two of us in the room.

''Yes sir'' I said lowly jokingly.

''Come here'' he said, calling me towards him with his index finger.

I walked slowly towards him, he leans in and kisses my neck I bit my lip and moaned softly, he grips my pussy through my jeans, while kissing my neck then he gripped my neck, choking me, then licking my tongue, and he began kissing me again. A faint voice in the back of my head was telling me to stop I pushed the voice away, I'm trynna secure my bag, but then I started feeling uncomfortable.

I pulled back, stopping the kiss.

''What's wrong?' he asked.

''I just remember my mom told me to meet her after my lecture'' I lied.

He frowned, ''Okay I'm coming over tonight''

This is why I shouldn't have let him pay for my rent, he be thinking he can show up any time. I mentally rolled my eyes.

''Anthony, I won't be home, sorry'' I said ''I'll tell you when to come over''

''okay'' he mumbled.

''well later'' I said, and walked out

I find Anthony attractive yeah, but I don't like him like that, he knows that too, when we started this it was a no feeling attached, I was supposed to be his distraction from his divorce.

I walked to the cafeteria, almost knocking over someone.

''Shit I'm sorry'' I said

''It's Coo- Desiree, bitch wassup'' My friend Mauri said

''Nun boutta get something to eat I'm hungry as fuck, you?'' I asked her.

''Nun much was gonna ask my dad for cash, I need $200'' she replied.

''You coming over tonight for movie night?'' I asked her.

''Of course, free food I'll be there, now lemme tax this man see ya sis''She said, walking away.

Yes, Mauri's dad is, my Sugar Daddy. Mauri's one of my good friend I don't want her to be disappointed, plus I met her dad before her so no she doesn't know, nor she will ever know I'm taking that shit to my grave. I think it's time I get a part time job I wanna break off this thing with Anthony.

My phone started ringing, seeing that its Kaito I answered.

''Hello'' I answered.

''Where were you last night? 'Kaito asked