part 1: Rebirth

she was a gorgeous 14 years old girl, born in a noble family that satisfied all her needs. One day, she met a man under the cherry blossom tree, "he looks like an angel" thats what she said. She nagged her father to let her marry him, well she did. But that life wasn't like she exoected. After marriage he took her cousin as a concubine, it turend out that he married her only for he family's power! She worked so hard to grab his attention, she learned go and music, even horse riding and archery! She also had to learn material arts because her cousin always had assasins to kill her, she was an extremely good fighter though she didn't show it for people.
And after 10 years of this life her peerless beauty began to fade. In a prison, he stand tall in front of her, "so thats what i get from loving you? Haha" she said. "You knew i loved your cousin but still chased me, its your mistake" he said with his usual cold expression. Then he orderd the maid to bring his sowrd and she did. "Any last words?"he said with an evil smirk "yes, it was my mistake" and blood started flowing all over the place.
As i was closing my eyes, i saw his back fading slowly. I wish i have another chance to correct my mistakes and take revenge, and i swear, i will never fall in love nor cry for anybody.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw my personal made shouting my name "miss shu! Thank god you're okay!" I was shocked, my maid xiao ru died because of xin yu, my so called husband."xiao ru! You're alive! I miss you so much" and tears started flowing all over my face, but i quickly wiped my tears because i sweard."miss of course im alive but you suddenly fainted in your garden"she said. "What is the date today?"i asked "miss, its 1XXX november 12, its monday." No this can't be right, this is 10 years ago! And whats worse, today is the day that I'm supposed to meet Xin Yu!!!