Shot-1: The end of the evil

" Chote , what are you doing by standing there . I know you are too eager for khushiji but standing there and looking at the entrance is not fair chote " said Anjali in between her giggles where Nani too laughed hearing her comment .

Arnav just stared at his dhi .

"Was she the same dhi who had done everything ??? ". he thought .

" Chote , What happened ??" asked Anjali with a pout .

"Nothing Dhi " said Arnav with a Smile.

"Dont worry , Your Khushiji , Would come soon " said Anjali cupping his cheeks .

" If she could have shown this same love to Khushi that time itself , Then this wouldnt have happened at all " he thought .

Arnav nods his Head. He suddenly noticed her baby bump . Her rajkumari is still alive , this means he have to save her . He have to save his niece who was dead in the chaos of shyam . He won't let him succeed now . Not at all .

"As per his promise he knows whom he is going to save first . His niece " he thought.

He takes his phone and calls someone ... .

Meanwhile the door bell rings.

Hp went to open the Door . The Guptas had arrived .

Anjali and Nani rushed to welcome them . Mami, Mama , Akash and payal followed them both into the entrance .

Nani did the aarthi to Khushi to welcome to the house . Khushi smiles and takes all of them blessings .

Arnav still now stood in the hall . He was hell nervous for unknown reason. He saw Khushi coming along with the raizadas and Guptas to the hall where he was there .

Khushi smiles seeing him immediately .

Arnav was feeling too over helmed at that minute .

"His Khushi was smiling after a very long time" he thought .

They both were looking at each other not even breaking the eye contact at all .

"Hmm . I know Nannav , bhabi is too beautiful . But just stop this staring" said nk in a teasing way .

Arnav just wants to punch nk in his nose for interrupting this moment .

How can he say that he is here after a lot of hurdles . He is just now jumped directly from a other world , where he was just seeing her a lifeless figure . How can he explain his state now ???? .

All proceed towards the hall and get seated .

"Khushi , come to my room " said Arnav to Khushi who was seated .

Khushi's eyes grew wide.

" Arnav, guest have started arriving . Behave yourself" said Dadi.

" I don't care about what people say Dadi, Khushi come to my room " said arnav leaving upstairs .

All were shocked and Khushi just silently went up to his room .

He just locked the room after she enters ..

"What happened arnavji . What others would think ??? Laad governor" said khushi where before she completes , he hugged her tightly and started crying in happy tears.

"Arnavji" said khushi in a shocking tone .

She was just confused . She could feel her saree getting wet as he had just dug himself in her crook of the neck .