Chapter One

Stiles POV.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I turned over slamming my hand down on the top of my alarm clock so it would shut up. Just as I get out of bed in only my boxers Kendall, and Scott barge in with a cake singing happy birthday.

"Thanks guys, thanks for the warning. You couldn't have waited until I was fully clothed?,"I say half annoyed.

Kendall walks over and gives me a bear hug saying,"Happy 18th Birthday best friend!"

There she goes again with best friend thing. I've been friend zoned by Kendall McCall for my entire life. Yes, McCall as in, Scott's precious little sister. I've had a crush on her since preschool. It's the typical I'm in love with you but you'll never know type situation.

As they walked downstairs I shut my door and hopped into the shower. Realizing it was Friday that means I have to go to school. I get out of the shower and walk in to my room with my towel on.

"Woah, Stiles, I am so sorry! I didn't know-","Kendall it's ok", I say laughing off the awkward situation. I grab a maroon v-neck, some dark wash jeans, and clean boxers and walk back into my bathroom.

"How do I look?", I say as I walk out of the bathroom after changing.

"Great, actually really good. Hold on-" she pauses and comes toward me messing with my hair a little and stating,"now, perfect! Let's go eat".

We walk downstairs to see Scott eating some hot cakes that they must've picked up from McDonalds before coming to here. We all dig in and grab our stuff realizing we would be late to school if we didn't leave in 2 minutes.

"SHOT GUN", Kendall calls before Scott could even step out the door.

"Kendall that's not fair", Scott whined,"Well too bad, you always get it, now it's my turn."

When we get in the car Kendall holds my hand on the way to school, and that's the only reason I still had hope for us ever being something.

_________________________

AUTHOR

Hey guys, sorry for the short beginning. Just wanted to get it rolling. :) Hope you enjoy!