Out For A Jog

I don't generally exercise let alone jog, but it was my new years resolution so I tied my shoes and headed out the door. The sun was barely up when I made it to the entrance of the park. I did enjoy this time of morning because basically no one was here and the air smelled crisp. Maybe I would enjoy jogging...maybe.

I took off down a thick path to my right. The trees were tall and kept the path dark and quiet. I was just finding my stride when I saw her. This gorgeous tall leggy redhead was stopped at a bench rubbing her calf. I couldn't just jog by, I had to make sure she was ok. I stopped at the bench and asked her if she needed help. She swung her green eyes in my direction and my heart skipped a beat. She smiled and explained she had a Charlie horse. She bent over at the waist and continued rubbing her calf. A tattoo I couldn't quite make out peeked out from under her tank top. I scanned her body and saw a few more tats showing. Her ass was round and firm. My eyes traveled back up her body and she caught me staring. Our eyes met and we both smiled. She turned towards me and as her hand brushed my salt and pepper hair back off my forehead, she asked me if I liked what I saw. I did very much.

I pulled her into my arms where she fit perfectly and brushed her lips with mine. My hands roamed her body and landed on that beautiful ass. My hands cupped her ass and pressed her sexy body against mine. She kissed me back and wound her arms around my neck. The kiss deepened and I spun us so I could sit on the bench and she could straddle me. I raised her arms over her head and pulled her tank top off. Her beautiful tits feel free and bounced in my face. I took them in my hands and sucked one nipple then the other. She tossed her head back letting her long red hair hang down her back. She was a site to behold. Her skin was pale, soft and beautiful. The tattoos were on both if her arms and made her that much sexier to me.

She stood up and pulled my shirt off. She reached for my waistband as she dropped to her knees. I lifted my hips so my pants could slide down and free my throbbing cock. A drop of precum sat on the tip and she eagerly licked it off. She slowly took my dick into her mouth her eyes never leaving mine. Those eyes would haunt me in my dreams I just knew it. She was a master with that mouth. Those full lips and that expert sucking. I wanted to cum right at that moment. Her hands were stroking my shaft and playing with my balls as I slid down her throat. My God but she was talented. I never wanted it to end. She sucked me one last good time and stood up.

She pushed her pants down and off. She stood before me as a vision. Long legs, curvy waist, nice tits, that snow white skin, shaved pussy, that hair and I couldn't take anymore. I needed to be in her. I took her by the waist and turned her around. I ran my hand between her legs and dipped a finger inside. She was so wet. I bent her over and looked at her wanting cunt. My mouth watered and I wondered what she tasted like. I leaned forward and found out. Her cunt was delicious. Sweet and tangy. Perfect. My tongue teased her clit and made her groan. She pushed back against me and I ate her out eagerly. My dick was about to explode...I needed release. I lowered her on to my lap reverse cowgirl style. Her back had multiple tattoos and her shoulders were begging to be bit. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me forcing her to arch that sexy back of hers. She rode my cock hard and fast. Moaning and squeezing my thighs. I held her waist and watched her body work its magic. Her cunt was as fantastic as her mouth. She felt amazing on my dick. I could tell she was close. Her head was flung back. Moans. Panting. I gripped her hips harder and whispered in her ear that I wanted her to cum for me. I wanted her to cum on my hard cock. I wanted to feel her cunt squeeze my dick with her orgasm. My words pushed her over the edge. She came with a vengeance. Hips thrusting. Pussy convulsing. My dick jerked in response. She leaned back against me and I stroked her body. I kissed her neck and told her that she was a good girl....her cunt clenched my cock in response to my words.

I wasn't done with her. I stood us up and bent her over at the waist. Her cunt was covered in her juices and I shoved my hard cock back into her. I rode her hard as she held onto the bench. I used her hips as leverage. Her cunt was hot and tight. My orgasm was fast approaching. I slammed into her. Watching her ass, I was so close. I reached up and grabbed a handful of that beautiful red hair. I tangled my fingers in it and pulled as I came inside her. It was a powerful mind blowing orgasm. The best I had in a long time. I helped her stand up. We both gathered our clothes and redressed. There was a moment of silence which she broke and said.. Well I should finish my run since my Charlie horse is gone. Thanks for your help. Quick kiss and she was gone...maybe I could used to this jogging thing I thought to myself...