Disaster

// hello there, thank you for checking out my work! i hope you will enjoy these crazy ass stories my brain decided i needed to come up with and type. before we start i just wanted to clear this up : when a sentence is surrounded by this little thingy ->' it means that the person is thinking, not talking. if you made it this far i thank you greatly. now lets get on with the story, shall we? XD sorry not sorry if some of these are extremely cliché.

----------------CHAPTER ONE--------------------

Tom and Tord had been in what most folks would call, an "interesting relationship" for quite some time. Almost an entire half year.
Their anniversary was just around the corner, and Tom had conveniently run into the perfect gift for his red hoodied boyfriend. Tom just knew he had to buy this, there was no backing out. Without too much thinking he quickly purchased the gift, and though he had been unsatisfied with the cost, he figured the look on Tords face when receiving such an item would compare to nothing else in the whole world.
"Have a nice rest of your night sir!" Says the cashier with a smile. "Thanks, you too." The brit replied and continued on his journey home. Unbeknownst to him, Tord had his own thing in mind, his own secret plans and Tom was about to walk straight into it.

A few knocks later, yet nobody answered the door. 'Thats odd. Tords car is here and i know he has to be home by now. Its pretty late afterall.' He remembered the back window had been left unlocked, maybe Tord was just sleeping and nothing was wrong. Tom had a tendency to overthink things, afterall. After a moment he managed to crawl inside, and shut it behind him quietly to prevent waking any peaceful sleeping. He creeped towards the bedroom they shared, careful not to make a sound loud enough for him to hear. Faint voices came from the room, causing Tom to feel instant curiosity. Once he made it to the door, he positioned his face close enough to make out the conversation happening on the other side. A Norwegian voice spoke in a soft tone. "Yeah, he still isnt home so we're safe babe, no worries. I hope we can see eachother again soon too." Those words shredded any hope Tom had for Tord as a person and most of all boyfriend. The feeling of sadness and pain turned into anger almost instantaneously. His mind was in control now, and he burst through the door with brute force. Tears had already began flowing like a long river down his face. "SHIT-" Tord hung up and threw the phone down onto the bed as fast as humanly possible. "O-Oh, Tom! Youre home." He attempted to play it cool, hoping maybe Tom didnt hear. "Where were you all this time? I was beginning to think-" He was cut off. "Mind explaining what kind of absolute fucking bullshit that was you just pulled?" Toms attempt to keep a steady voice was miserable. "I fucking knew it. I knew you werent worthy of my trust, you sick son of a bitch." More tears poured down his cheeks as he spoke. "No its not what you think i swear, i did nothing. Tom please-" Tord was cut off once again, and by this time Tom was flipping his shit. "I dont want to fucking hear it. You disgust me, you hear that? Get the fuck out of my house before things get a lot worse for you." His threats didnt cause Tord to budge whatsoever. "Please Tom, dont do this to us. I love you, i would never do that to you." Tord was lowkey stuck in a panic, he was about to lose his longest lasting relationship and it was entirely his fault. "Youre such a trip. I said get the fuck out. NOW." His voice turned to a yell, he blacked out a bit after that. When he awoke the next day, he discovered a small pool of blood beside himself and multiple injuries to his body. They must have gotten really violent, but its nothing new. Way back when, they'd do similar things to pass time. It was fucked up in its own happy twisted little way. Kinda like life.