The Usual

I went to her unit and was thinking of preparing a dinner, when i was in the middle of doing it there are hands cuddling me at the back. I smiled and turned.

"Hey"

"How sweet, what are you making?"

"You're favorite" suddenly she look on what i'm making and her brows suddenly raise

"You sure?"

"Yeah? it's adobo and i'm making egg soup" okay..i know it's adobo. I'm hundred percent sure, a hundred and ten even. but why she's making that face, did she suddenly change her favorite dish? but nah she loves adobo then heck why?

"It's not my favorite" she let go of her hands and made a dissapointed look.

"Ha? but it's.." she suddenly cup my face and kissed my lips

"You're my favorite" Now my confused look suddenly turned to grin. I held her closer. She's playing a game, might as well get on with it.

"Sorry to disappoint you babe but I'm not a dish" i whispered to her ears. she looked at me.

"Oh my, Aren't you?" she told me with an innocent look.

"On the second thought, maybe i am" i held her much closer as inches of my face distance her, i was about to close that gap because of that smug on her face

"Oops..the soup is boiling"

"The heck!" i suddenly close the stove.

"Hahaha, now i'm corcern, can soup be burnt? hahaha"

"You really know how to spoiled the moment"

"Me?" here she goes again, playing innocent. I swear i am having my annoyed look. She can kiss me but i can kiss her, the heck with that.

I didn't notice that she's in front of me again and kissed me. Tsk, my time. i held her closer which the cause of her
sudden shock, now an entrance for a passionate kiss.