The story of Gill and Mesh

Put your story text here... ok please tell me what you think of my storys

The story of Gill and Mesh

Once appon a time, in a land so far away, there was a man named Mesh. Now this man was no ordinary man you see he was once a brave soldier named Gill, and the most revered man in the army but one day he diced that he wanted to become more powerful than any other. The thought of being the strongest man in the army drove him to train and train until he was stronger than all the other men in the army. While they could split a piece of wood with a sword he could spite two. He was strong but he wanted to be stronger so he went to the old wizard at the top of the hill and asked.

"How? How can I become the most powerful being in existents?" and the old wise wizard said to him

"bring me the claw the tail the fang and the blood of the dragon Scoren, then I will make you a potion that will make you powerful beyond the realm of dreams." So the man went to the forest in search of the dragon Scoren. When he got to the forest a wolf named Otakak spoke to him

"Human why do you enter the forest?" he asked the man

"I seek to become stronger then the gods!" the man proclaimed

"then you are a fool for no man can become a god!" said Otakak and leaped at the man revealing his true sizes crushing the forest under his feet

"I am Otakak garden of the gods and king of the wolves!"

As he declared this the wolfs massive jaws came crashing down on the man but the man was not only strong but clever he used the weight of the wolf and his strength to plunge his blade deep into the wolfs head. The man then proudly declared "I am Gill the man who will over through the gods!" and so he counted up the mountain through, no mater what the forest through at him. He was now determined to over through the gods and rule the land. Finely he reached the top of the mountain and the cave of Scoren he walked to the mouth of the cave and shouted!

"I am Gill the god of warriors! Com out now and fight me dragon!" Their was a rustle in the cave and then the ground shook as the head of the massive beast came out the mouth of the cave. Their was a low rumble and the Dragon Scoren began to speak.

"My my that was quite the claim!" laughed the dragon "are you sure you can back it up? Are you really a god or just a man you thinks he should be?" asked Scoren

And as the furry weld up in Gill he charged at the dragon and his sword held high. "How dare this best question me?! After all I have become! After all the foes I have defeated on my way to claim his head!" the dragon laughed opened his moth and burned the fool. his armor melting to his body his sword joining his arm.

"Now you are a god, a god of the fools I shall give you immortality just to sever as a example to any who wants more then they can have!"