I Love You, End of Story

웃︵‿︵A/N︵‿︵유

Fairy Tail Winter Wattys Award Gray/Erza Category Best Story and Best Cover First Place

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

First of all this is my revision of the music video "A girl wants to die, a guy wants to love." So Yeah uhm that MV was awesome! Haven't heard of it? Here's the link

http://www.jamesbangfiles.com/2014/08/these-two-made-promise-ten-years-ago.html

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

"How have you been all these years?" a dark haired male in his 20s was scanning his old notebook when he found an old photo. He caressed the face of the young girl on the picture with him.

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

"Hey Erza," a little boy approached the girl sitting beside him, "Yeah?" the scarlet haired girl looked at him. "After 15 years. If we both don't have someone special, wanna get married?" he asked his dark blue orbs full of hope. "Sure," the girl replied with a smile. "Really?" his eyes sparkled. The girl nodded, "Then would you please sign this," he handed her the picture of them together. She flipped the picture and found a written note at the back, "What's this? A contract?" she chuckled. "Just something that would help us remember," he explained. She giggled but still signed the supposedly contract. Then held out her pinky, "It's a promise," they both said in unison as they intertwined their pinkies.

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

"Is this Mr. Gray Fullbuster?" the raven haired man picked up his phone, "Yes. Who is this?" he asked. "Ms. Erza Scarlet had attempted suicide and was immediately rushed here in the hospital..." the other line explained. "Yes? And in what hospital was she admitted?" he asked nervously. The person from the other end told him the details, "I see. I'll be there."

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

♫♪Hello my friend, we meet again
It's been awhile, where should we begin?
Feels like forever
Within my heart are memories
Of perfect love that you gave to me
Oh, I remember ♫♪

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

Putting on his coat, Gray rushed to the hospital. When he got there he quickly asked the receptionist about Erza. The nurse instructed him to go to the third floor room 307. Hearing the information he zoomed to the room and found Erza throwing a tantrum, cursing the world. "Erza, Erza I'm here calm down I'm here," he held her close. She grasp his clothing and sob her heart out. "I'm here. Don't worry. I'm here," Gray kissed her head.

Finally calming down, Gray left the sleeping Erza in her room. The doctor talked to him about the redhead's situation. "I'm afraid Mr. Fullbuster but the patient might try to commit suicide again. I think it's best if a familiar face would look after her for the time being," the doctor explained to him.

웃︵‿︵💔︵‿︵유

♫♪When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice♫♪

Following the doctor's advice Gray always visits Erza in the hospital. He took care of her everyday though sometimes the girl would complain about how she doesn't want to live. The raven haired male was patient to the scarlet head girl. He put up with her despite all the random tantrums she threw or even the times she bad mouths him.